How does he have both Living Bomb and Ice Barrier... :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    How does he have both Living Bomb and Ice Barrier... :O
    No idea, I know nothing about Mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Ice Barrier requires 30 points in Frost and Living Bomb is the 51 point talent in Fire... :O
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2010-08-30 at 10:11 PM.

He gets ice barrier in the same way that i can get avenging wrath as a mage.

TBH, this was kinda shitty imo. Spec frost and stop editing out the ends of the fights..you know, when your 'cool fire stuff' doesn't finish them off and they beat you?

No need to be a dick? He was just posting a video, because that's what he likes to do? Don't like it? GTFO

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 09:58 PM ----------

Sorry didn't mean to come off as a jerk. Just had a rough day...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate when people rely on engineering-stuff. It's like "HEY, I'm too bad to rely on my own class skills, so I got to use some other stuff". (Frag-bombs, Sprints, parachute)
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    I hate when people rely on engineering-stuff. It's like "HEY, I'm too bad to rely on my own class skills, so I got to use some other stuff". (Frag-bombs, Sprints, parachute)
    Rely? He trained Engineering so he could use those abilities. If he relied on Engineering he'd be fucked, because frag belt has a 6min cd, and Rocket Gloves has a 2min cd (I think), Rocket boots are a 3min cd(again I think). So think about what you write, before you post it, mk?

Enjoyed it.

Still think this is the best fire mage movie i've seen in a long time though:

Fire pvp

First I'm glad that some people really enjoyed the movie :D

Second, I know I did some mistakes in that movie but ye I was kinda nervous while frapsing these clips so I missed a couple of DBs as u saw, also I'm sorry about the lag scenes on the movie since I had a hard time with my internet >_<. But ye I fought a couple of undergeared players but then again they were like 3-4 players at me. Imo Fire isnt really easy to kill a couple of guys together u will run oom before u know it and die.

Third, The people I dueled in Part 2 were all above 2k+ rated so they overgeared me + know their class I thought that way will be atleast more challenging and entertaining to see some nice duels. "Btw for the guy who said I missed at the end, I didnt :D Pyro + blastwave pewpew"

and Finally I wanna thank you all for giving feedbacks it will help me improve if I decided to finish that "Fire Duel" teaser :P anyways thanks again for watching.

Cheerz, Magiox ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Rely? He trained Engineering so he could use those abilities. If he relied on Engineering he'd be fucked, because frag belt has a 6min cd, and Rocket Gloves has a 2min cd (I think), Rocket boots are a 3min cd(again I think). So think about what you write, before you post it, mk?
    Maybe you should think before you write. Have you seen any clips longer than like 30 seconds? He maybe is a complete screw-up without them, because pretty much all succesfull clips contains some sort of engineering ability.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Magiox View Post
    First I'm glad that some people really enjoyed the movie

Second, I know I did some mistakes in that movie but ye I was kinda nervous while frapsing these clips so I missed a couple of DBs as u saw, also I'm sorry about the lag scenes on the movie since I had a hard time with my internet >_<. But ye I fought a couple of undergeared players but then again they were like 3-4 players at me. Imo Fire isnt really easy to kill a couple of guys together u will run oom before u know it and die.

Third, The people I dueled in Part 2 were all above 2k+ rated so they overgeared me + know their class I thought that way will be atleast more challenging and entertaining to see some nice duels. "Btw for the guy who said I missed at the end, I didnt Pyro + blastwave pewpew"

and Finally I wanna thank you all for giving feedbacks it will help me improve if I decided to finish that "Fire Duel" teaser :P anyways thanks again for watching.

Cheerz, Magiox ^.^
    One thing i'd like to see in future movies if you continue, is a way to tell when you gain certain proc's or buffs.

Impact or something (dont play a mage, instant pyroblast thing too?).

Maybe just personal preference, but i do like to see those things, when you use them instead of wondering why someone suddenly stopped running, then going, oh must have been impact proc, or same for instant pyroblast.

But i enjoyed the vid, thanks for making it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Maybe you should think before you write. Have you seen any clips longer than like 30 seconds? He maybe is a complete screw-up without them, because pretty much all succesfull clips contains some sort of engineering ability.
    If you had abilities you PAYED for and put time into training, would you use them? It's like saying, why would a Death Knight use anti-magic shell, he's such a noob that rely's on it. Your argument is pointless, and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    Why does everyone always use that horrible same music for PVP videos.

It's always either that song: Let the bodies hit the floor (which sucks ASS) or some other scream-o music.

I liked his vid, but he just showed the same targets over and over.

And zooming in on a counterspell? oh wow.
    Disarmonia Mundi isn't screamo, they're melodic death metal =\
    I don't want to start a genre argument as they are far too prevalent on the internet, but calling anything with screaming vocals screamo is like calling anything with electronic sounds techno.

On topic: Entertaining video, it's always fun to watch someone who knows what they're doing in BGs; it really shows how sub-par the majority of people in BGs are xD
    Last edited by Dsw; 2010-08-31 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

I should've just put it like this instead:

Your standard for what is AMAZING is extremely low :P hehe

nvm this explains it all :P
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nomm View Post
    Enjoyed it.

Still think this is the best fire mage movie i've seen in a long time though:

This is also quite good and entertaining.

Rather boring video with some decent editing...I'm not sure why this is amazing.

Deleted
    To clarify. The reason I said he's amazing, is because I'm on the same server as this guy, (Different factions though), and I've seen him in action; and I've gotta say, he is AMAZING. Maybe the video doesn't prove it for you, but in my personal opinion, and experience, he is amazing.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 05:00 PM ----------

Also, the video posted a page back, about the fire mage on Warcraft Videos, was absolutely phenomenal. I consider watching that, AFTER watching the ones I posted xD

Thanks Teleth :3 and also thanks DSW for the feedbacks

To clarify. The reason I said he's amazing, is because I'm on the same server as this guy, (Different factions though), and I've seen him in action; and I've gotta say, he is AMAZING. Maybe the video doesn't prove it for you, but in my personal opinion, and experience, he is amazing.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 05:00 PM ----------

Also, the video posted a page back, about the fire mage on Warcraft Videos, was absolutely phenomenal. I consider watching that, AFTER watching the ones I posted xD
    I'm sure this game must be quite an experience for you. "SEMI-DECENT FIREMAGE!! AMAZING!!" "SQUIRREL!! AMAZING!"