Deleted

Your favourite spec

What is your favourite spec, and talent build?
    Post your links here, and the reasons for you liking this build/spec.

inb4 this has been done before!!

Blood is my favorite, mainly because i always used that one and i hate unholy, and DW frost.
    And because is bloody awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defectous View Post
    Blood is my favorite, mainly because i always used that one and i hate unholy, and DW frost.
    And because is bloody awesome.
    I've been blood PvE since I made my DK, my favourite spec imo. But I reaaalllly love Unholy PvP

Deleted
    This Warrior made my year when I was healing ICC25 on my Night Elf priest. I love him, without sarcasm.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LVbhbf...b00bZMA00gZbht

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    This Warrior made my year when I was healing ICC25 on my Night Elf priest. I love him, without sarcasm.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LVbhbf...b00bZMA00gZbht
    Erm, warrior? This is the Death Knight forums...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleth View Post
    Erm, warrior? This is the Death Knight forums...
    Awww... I failed at seeing which category this was in. Ignore that.

OT: Actually I've always liked Frost since WotLK beta. It never failed me and I find it as the most enjoyable specialization. Though I'm mostly Unholy for raids, even when I think it's dull and boring, if you choose to sacrifice the fun utility tiers for the damage ones.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfV0VZG0exhrckfzcuzAoc
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-08-30 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Awww... I failed at seeing which category this was in. Ignore that.

OT: Actually I've always liked Frost since WotLK beta. It never failed me and I find it as the most enjoyable specialization. Though I'm mostly Unholy for raids, even when I think it's dull and boring, if you choose to sacrifice the fun utility tiers for the damage ones.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfV0VZG0exhrckfzcuzAoc
    Never really tried frost, guess I'm going to go full Unholy in cata, be different :P

I have levelled 3 80 death knights on different servers.. I raised one in each spec.. duel specced on my main server. I have to say.... Hate blood.. even for tanking. Just feels like a cheap arms warrior. Unholy is cool.. but a little face roll for aoe damage compared with rotation. Frost seems to me the most fun spec to play in. Whether you are dpsing or tanking. But Frost tanking seemed more fun to me.
    I think the problem for me though is that my main was a prot/fury warrior for a long time. (Now its a priest) and I sort of play a dk like a warrior... especially for tanking. lots of tabbing through targets and laying hits.. I just never got my head around D&D and watch your threat build & never raided much on Death Knight.. as gearing two tanks is a pain.

Still hate blood though... feels like BM hunter or Frost mage to me.. I'm saddened that it is now the chosen Tanking spec. Frost always seemed more tanky to me.. surely mitigation over self healing.

Frost Dual Wield DPS,
    When they made Dual wield unviable i stopped playing my DK when they fixxed it i came back to DK and geared it again (i was BIS Naxx25 with some 219)
    I leveled as blood since it had no downtime and mobs when down like hell (start of WOTLK so pretty OP)
    now i tank in Frost and dps in frost (both DW) and yet have no clue why i dont like unholy/blood but i will never try it unless i get forced (Blood 2h tank in cata?)

I am dual specced for PVE DPS and PVP. Dual frost is my favorite PVE, I just love me some howling blast. For PVP I'm unholy as everything I've read its the best, and so far, that seems to hold, but I am specced far enough into frost for lichborne, which is quite helpful against the fearspam that dominates PvP. It makes me giggle like a child to pop it and watch a warlock stand there stunned not sure what to do now that that their enemy can fight back.

(p.s. I'm only a casual PvPer, I do a few BGs, I don't do arenas)
    Last edited by Rukh; 2010-08-31 at 05:50 PM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.