Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    I think this could be sub-sectioned into what type of targets. If it's anything caster-ish, I'm going with a Blood Elf rogue, knowledge of the Arcane and natural ability to feed off of it would make them the perfect Mage Assassin.

Undead for general killings, no food, no sleep, no air. Killing machine.

Troll and Orc get a "No" due to body mass and sheer size. Easily spotted doesn't make for a good rogue.

Dwarf, I think he'd be too likely to drink himself out of stealth, or yell as he's attacking.

Gnome, too small, but then again... plunge a dagger in someone's calf and they're bound to fall over.

Human, going to go with an Average to Expert rating because there were actual human assassins.

Night Elf, I think would be a better scouting type of rogue for knowing the surrounding forests better.
    ok trolls are tall but they are really thin and they got really good agility and they used to live in jungles so they are masters of camouflage

Quote Originally Posted by cyceron View Post
    ok trolls are tall but they are really thin and they got really good agility and they used to live in jungles so they are masters of camouflage
    I heard they can hide behind trees really well. Try not to laugh at the mental picture of a troll standing straight up behind a tree trying to hide, with his huge blue nose sticking out one side.

15+ Year Old Account
    Humans + SI:7 = Lore-y goodness. They look the most pro as well.

Undeads don't really make sense, as some said. They will have a strong smell, pieces of them can fall off. Their ears might not actually work. Because their joints and muscles are gone/rotted/rotting, their reflexes will likely be slow.

Sure, they can stay under water for awhile, but their bodies would realistically flood with water due to the holes and cause them to sink to the bottom, rendering them useless. They lack the muscle strength to attempt to swim with such weight.

However, to get the best Rogue; breed an Orc and Draenei.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2010-08-31 at 01:37 AM.

Night elfs. They are the hardest to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    I think this could be sub-sectioned into what type of targets. If it's anything caster-ish, I'm going with a Blood Elf rogue, knowledge of the Arcane and natural ability to feed off of it would make them the perfect Mage Assassin.

Undead for general killings, no food, no sleep, no air. Killing machine.

Troll and Orc get a "No" due to body mass and sheer size. Easily spotted doesn't make for a good rogue.

Dwarf, I think he'd be too likely to drink himself out of stealth, or yell as he's attacking.

Gnome, too small, but then again... plunge a dagger in someone's calf and they're bound to fall over.

Human, going to go with an Average to Expert rating because there were actual human assassins.

Night Elf, I think would be a better scouting type of rogue for knowing the surrounding forests better.
    So trolls and orcs are to big but 7 and a half foot tall elves are better? wat.

I go with troll they are just as much a part of wilderness settings as ne's and they are much more cunning and ruthless. Night elves are more of a ranger type.

Also orcs or trolls are always the highest dps rogues :P

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    So trolls and orcs are to big but 7 and a half foot tall elves are better? wat.

I go with troll they are just as much a part of wilderness settings as ne's and they are much more cunning and ruthless. Night elves are more of a ranger type.

Also orcs or trolls are always the highest dps rogues :P
    I think Luther Rigno and Yao Ming would have a harder time playing Hide n Seek than let's say, Michael Jordan.

Draeni rogue... they were THE rogue unit in WC3, was totally expecting them to come out in TBC with rogue as an option

Tauren, gotta be, they're so stealthy they don't even get rogue as an option!

Only their /silly gives away the secret uber stealth!

10+ Year Old Account
    undead,
    they have all those classes in the lore that have to do with stealth,
    like light-slayer, assassin, spymaster...
    plus they excel in alchemy, i'm sure they make the best poisons.
    (altho the clinging bones and horrid stench might be an issue...)

humans have a whole organization, the SI:7 that trains spies and assassins,
    night elves had a special unit called "assassin" in wc3 beta.
    trolls have the stalkers,
    and orcs have assassins too.
    gnomes and goblins are tiny i guess..

so,
    -undead are more experienced with all that shadowy/dirty/stealth fighting...
    (it is said that undead are the only ones with that "magical stealth" granted by the "eternal shadow"
    and thats why they are so effective, and preffer this kind of fighting)
    -humans are the most organized and have a long history of spies/assassins...
    -night elves are the most suited for the job, by far the most agile and they can shadowmeld at night = imba irl
    (keep in mind that in NE society, females do the fighting, except druids who are male-only (priestesses are female-only in return)
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2010-08-31 at 02:23 AM.