Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    if your a tank and hit 85 fast, its pretty sick bcus you most likely become the best geared tank for awhile lol xD I had that happen to me, I was one of the most geared on my server from start of wotlk to totcrusader xD but after icecrown I fell down the ranks "sad face"
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

Quote Originally Posted by Nythious View Post
    Comparing World First 85 to World First in Space.

1) Sit at keyboard for 80 hours doing mindless quests
    2) Spend entire life dedicated to being the first man in space to show the entire world whats possible with education and Science.

If someones passion is World of Warcraft, and they gain a sense of accomplishment through a Realm First. They need to go see a doctor. I've played MMOs for 11 years and I could not imagine ever wanting something like that.
    He didn't compare them.

So in 11 years you never noticed Nihilum, Ensidia and all the other guilds going for world firsts?

Seriously... just... :S

Quote Originally Posted by arioc View Post
    Who cares about one achivement?
    I do. I care about every achievement in the game, and I have the prerogative to do so.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Deleted
    Ever heard about epeen?

No.

The achievements shouldn't exist at all.

And you shouldn't get a title or a mount from it either.

I wish they would remove this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by remember2 View Post
    I think it's a cool feat of strength to have because it shows that someone is very effecient about what they do. Getting realm first in anything is impressive and requires a degree of intelligence and commitment to get, despite what all the haters are saying. "If you get realm first you have no life and I pity you. wah wah."

Will I rush to 85? Of course. I'll still enjoy the new content, despite rushing through. And besides, thta's what I have alts for.
    Ok, I have level 80 Realm First 450 Fishing. Intelligence? No, it was the most silly and braindead thing i've done in World of Warcraft. Commitment? It took 4½ hour. That's like a raid night + few heroics after. But hell, it's been fun linking that one the whole expansion when somebody tried the "not liek u are realm first lolol" card.

Let's see... the people who calls people no lifers, and all kinds of weird shit for simply aiming for something and trying to accomplish that goal. You're the sad people, full of envy and grief and caring so much about what others have in a pixel game that I can only assume you're the random scrubs hiding on alts on random servers so your friends don't discover just how much you play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post

So in 11 years you never noticed Nihilum, Ensidia and all the other guilds going for world firsts?
    Who?

yeah it's a complete waste of an experience. all you're doing is proving you're the most addicted person/that wow is more important than real life, which really is more of a fail than achievement.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondre View Post
    Is it worth missing school and/or work days?
    Cramming red bull and hot pockets into your system while smelling like complete ass hole.

Is there going to be a title this time? Perhaps some sort of nice mount.

Because I don't think rushing through the game with the help of 5-10 others working on shifts is worth an achievement.

Just keeping it real.

I mean you rush through game skipping tons of lore, and fun instances. Just so you can get an achievement. No bueno.
    THIS JUST IN
    PEOPLE ENJOY THE GAME IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

dumbass

Man what a no-lifer.

Putting a 24 hours into this game on a special occasion at which point he can chill for 3-4 days while we're all catching up.

WHAT A NO-LIFER PUTTING ASIDE ONE DAY

10+ Year Old Account
    To each his own, but I wouldn't recommend it. Have some respect for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycuddler View Post
    THIS JUST IN

dumbass
    This just in... Hot pockets now come in energy drink flavor.

Am I the only one who could care less what other people do/have? I hope the guy who gets world first 85 dings while sitting atop his Celestial Steed, standing triumphantly next to his Pandaren Monk pet. His acceptance speech? He just links his Gearscore. Half of you would explode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycuddler View Post
    THIS JUST IN

dumbass
    Thats all fine and dandy but its not healthy or advisable...Its not that far from drug addiction

Nah not worth it unless you actually haven't got anything better to do.

I didn't read the thread and not sure if anyone had a similar experience with WOTLK, but two of my friends got realm first race and classes, and both of the people that got it only played the game for roughly a day and a half total - shows they have no life? nope. they both work 30 hour weeks and went to school full time (14 credits, but still), and one even has a wife. yep. how dare them no-lifers, workin and goin to school.

I got realm first Grand Master Enchanter, and I couldn't be happier.

It helped that I was on a really small server. I wasn't fed mats either, it was all my own gathering, questing ftw!

I also got it AFTER I got Loremaster of Northrend, ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Meth heads get realm first, they dont sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    full list

* Arch Druid <Name> - First Druid to Level 80
    * Archmage <Name> - First Mage to Level 80
    * Assassin <Name> - First Rogue to Level 80
    * Crusader <Name> - First Paladin to Level 80
    * Prophet <Name> - First Priest to Level 80
    * Stalker <Name> - First Hunter to Level 80
    * Warbringer <Name> - First Warrior to Level 80
    * <Name> The Malefic - First Warlock to Level 80
    * <Name> Of the Ebon Blade - First Death Knight to Level 80
    * <Name> Of the Ten Storms - First Shaman to Level 80

* <Name> Of Gnomeregan - First Gnome to Level 80.
    * <Name> Of Quel'thalas - First Blood Elf to Level 80.
    * <Name> Of Argus - First Draenei to Level 80.
    * <Name> Of Khaz Modan - First Dwarf to Level 80.
    * <Name> The Lion Hearted - First Human to Level 80.
    * <Name> Champion of Elune - First Night Elf to Level 80.
    * <Name> Hero of Orgrimmar - First Orc to Level 80.
    * <Name> Plainsrunner - First Tauren to Level 80.
    * <Name> Of the Darkspear - First Troll to Level 80.
    * <Name> The Forsaken - First Forsaken to Level 80.

* Grand Master Alchemist <Name> - First to 450 Alchemy
    * Grand Master Blacksmith <Name> - First to 450 Blacksmithing
    * Iron Chef <Name> - First to 450 Cooking
    * Grand Master Enchanter <Name> - First to 450 Enchanting
    * Grand Master Engineer <Name> - First to 450 Engineering
    * Doctor <Name> - First to 450 First Aid
    * Grand Master Angler <Name> - First to 450 Fishing
    * Grand Master Herbalist <Name> - First to 450 Herbalism
    * Grand Master Scribe <Name> - First to 450 Inscription
    * Grand Master Jewelcrafter <Name> - First to 450 Jewelcrafting
    * Grand Master Leatherworker <Name> - First to 450 Leatherworking
    * Grand Master Miner <Name> - First to 450 Mining
    * Grand Master Skinner <Name> - First to 450 Skinning
    * Grand Master Tailor <Name> - First to 450 Tailoring

Nice list ^_^

I'll be honest in saying I won't get the game at lunch but I will def go for for the Realm First! Warlock, Paladin, Tailoring and Blacksmith titles simply because on the server I'm on I've got a real shot at it.

...If anyone wants to xfer to a server to get Realm First on, try Lost Isles, Anub'Arak, Darrowmere and Vashj. They're relatively low-pop and no one will really care =D

Now, if Blizz was smart they'd lock you to the server you're currently on for a number of days after getting a Realm First! Achievement. I remember the stories of whole guilds who'd xfer to a low-pop server for realm firsts and then xfer back XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

IF you've ever competed in something andfelt the glory of beeing the best/first its definately worth it. I'm not saying I will go for it since I work and I want to save that week of vacation for something else.

I was damn close on beeing server first 80 at wotlk, had to settle with server first shaman since the server first was also an orc. It was damn hard, time consuming and I will not put myself through it again.