Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Uldum will be an 83-84 level zone. Damn it... I wish it were 84-85. No matter I shall still hit level 85 there

10+ Year Old Account
    No 5 man instance I'm afraid. The Zul'Gurub area is being turned into an open area level 30-35 questing hub. Even Zanzil the Outcast gives quests there.
    Last edited by bethofwow; 2010-09-01 at 06:14 AM.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've suspected something was gonna happen to ZG ever since I saw the new maps of STV

Quote Originally Posted by Bessemor View Post
    I dont agree, since most people farming it today are doing it solo. So if its a 85 dungeon i guess it would be harder to get.
    I think he means because it would be daily farming, but I do not agree. Look at baron's mount.

Deleted
    You are crying over old useless raid content being removed? Must be the people who actually care about mounts...

Also yay for 85 level cap, things are finally moving forward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yum. All dungeons available and max level cap. Can only mean one thing, release is getting close! Unless there's plenty of raid instances that aren't available for testing yet. Not sure if all zones are available yet either.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2010-09-01 at 06:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 85, woo just downloading now

R.I.P. Hunters

Blizzard doesn't have a clue wtf is going on.

Why is ZG gone?

Please some more back info

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they'd get rid of those two mounts so easily. The Rivendare Deathcharger is still there after all this time and I think if anything that proves they're willing to keep old mounts if they have low drop rates. The only reason they removed the Amani War Bear was because it was a guaranteed drop, and the same treatment will probably happen to things like Mimiron's Head in the future.

I think what they should do is retune all of the old Zandalar rep items to low-level equivalents and make the Tiger and Raptor rewards for Exalted. But that's just my 2 cents. Give a little reward to those who spent all of their time farming the mounts.

I myself managed to get to 15k/21k Revered just off the two mount bosses and whatever trash I may have pulled by accident while fighting. Hell I think I wasted more time farming those bosses than getting the Winterspring Frostsaber mount.

Deleted
    RIP ZG, You shall be missed!

85 Cap and TH/Uldum being open is a fantastic sign of progress though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessemor View Post
    I dont agree, since most people farming it today are doing it solo. So if its a 85 dungeon i guess it would be harder to get.
    it will turn daily solo and im sure most classes will solo it in a few month later after cata hits.
    I think he means because it would be daily farming, but I do not agree. Look at baron's mount.
    Actually zulian tiger (same as amani war bear) is very unique.For example if you a horde player hard to notice barons mounts from undead mounts or raptor mount from troll mounts.For alliances both mounts valuable. But zulian tiger can notice easly as horde or alliance.

my point is ; unique mounts are attracts people not they seem like.For example Ashes of Al'ar i test a few times and worst tail animation ever.You cant see anything in front of you if camera behind view.Or look at Celestial Steed it can be best mount ever if its a rare drop.But now no one using.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ZG gone? NOOOOOOOOOO!

Deleted
    ZG gone?! Um, I'm just going to to take it as it reads.... It's gone as a *raid instance*, not completely... I've been farming for that blasted tiger mount for 4 years!!

If the mounts get removed, I'm going to cry a river.

The new launcher is really buggy, it keeps crashing. Will have to keep farming ZG anmd hope the tiger drops.

Tiger used to be unique because of the fact its the only tiger a horde player can get. Spectral tiger is lame.
    Raptor is unique because of the fact its the only Raptor an alliance player can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    The new launcher is really buggy, it keeps crashing. Will have to keep farming ZG anmd hope the tiger drops.
    Sorry you are having problems The new launcher worked like a charm for me, download speed seemed to be even faster than normal and I had it downloaded in less than 20 minutes!

Nearly 9 hours maintainence! Patch has been downloaded for hours, Just waiting for the servers to come, Good god I don't think I will be sleeping today >.> *Grabs a couple of matchsticks for her eyes* Uldum is a fantastic lookingzone, I cannot wait to get there for questing

ZG gone as raid instance
    Hope the mount still will be there or that im lucky on Tiger and Raptor mount soon...

never dropped any of the mounts, and i'm exalted with zandalar-.-

first run on my dk alt just to try it, and dropped the raptor

grr...new beta content makes me sad I don't have beta all over again.