Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Didn't Wrath actually introduce a couple of Public Quests? The Raid of Undercity and the Battle at Light's Hope Chapel to name some.

Quote Originally Posted by lzinho View Post
    the quicker and easier dailies are, the best, cause i dont want to do them
    Don't do them then, you play a game for entertainment and I think when a game becomes a chore... it isn't a game anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erudus View Post
    This would be difficult because every single item would need stats for every zone's level range, designing something like that would take far too long, patches would be delayed because of it etc.
    SCALED down: E.G a level 80 item in a level 40 zone has its stats reduced by 50%, making it a level 40 equivalent.

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCGamora View Post
    Didn't Wrath actually introduce a couple of Public Quests? The Raid of Undercity and the Battle at Light's Hope Chapel to name some.
    No, I think what he means by pubic quests is that lots of players do it together, rather than one player and loads of NPCs

Quote Originally Posted by Thealmightyf View Post
    SCALED down: E.G a level 80 item in a level 40 zone has its stats reduced by 50%, making it a level 40 equivalent.

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 02:39 PM ----------

No, I think what he means by pubic quests is that lots of players do it together, rather than one player and loads of NPCs
    Those were originally meant to be done with players. That's why there is a 5 minute timer before it starts. In order to get as many players together as possible to do it. I dunno about anyone else, but I did both of those with 13 other people...none of which were in a group with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCGamora View Post
    Those were originally meant to be done with players. That's why there is a 5 minute timer before it starts. In order to get as many players together as possible to do it. I dunno about anyone else, but I did both of those with 13 other people...none of which were in a group with me.
    Ah. I did them both solo :/ I think it would be better if they were level 80 quests because then there would be more people doing them constantly, rather than just having a chance someone else might show up.

They were made to be done either way to allow people late to the game or leveling alts to be able to do it without waiting forever for someone else. I personally think they were done like that as an experiment and I hope to see something as epic as ther Undercity Raid on Cata.