Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunter and Warrior Tier 11

Hey everyone, I made this acc to show you what I found; it's 2 concept art pics showing the Hunter and Warrior Tier 11
    I can't post links yet unfortunately, someone fix them for me please. Remove the spaces to make it work.
    ht tp: / /i.i m g u r.c o m/nrOqY.jpg That's the Hunter one, I think it says "Stormchaser's Battlegear"
    ht tp: / /i.i m g u r .c o m/wYH4O.jpg And that's the Warrior one, called Earthen Warplate.

Discuss ;D

Nice find Fixed them in image tags for you:

The warrior one sort of reminds me of the pally t5 but the helmet just makes it pure win.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    That looks really sick.

Deleted
    is it just me, or the fish armor seems to have some stink waves coming from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Nice find Fixed them in image tags for you:

Calling it now, the set name is "Murloc Stalker".

Quote Originally Posted by lzinho View Post
    is it just me, or the fish armor seems to have some stink waves coming from it?
    ahaha i just realised that...hope they implement that XD

Deleted
    The belt has a face with a moustache.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post
    Hey everyone, I made this acc to show you what I found; it's 2 concept art pics showing the Hunter and Warrior Tier 11
    I can't post links yet unfortunately, someone fix them for me please. Remove the spaces to make it work.
    ht tp: / /i.i m g u r.c o m/nrOqY.jpg That's the Hunter one, I think it says "Stormchaser's Battlegear"
    ht tp: / /i.i m g u r .c o m/wYH4O.jpg And that's the Warrior one, called Earthen Warplate.

Discuss ;D
    You should have first used the search function. There is already a thread about this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...11-concept-art.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post

Discuss ;D
    Yeah too bad there's been 4 separate threads on this already, you didn't find this.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the hunter one, seems hunters always get the short straw. xD

The warrior one is awesome though, makes me think of Warr T10 and Shammy T8, kinda blended together and added a cool helmet. :P

Deleted
    the warrios blet haz a beard... its epic

The warrior one sure reminds me of the badboy in Baldur's Gate, Sarevok i think his name was?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, we're not glass cannons anymore, we haven't been for ages. either that or everyone is a cannon, and some are plate cannons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only hope the Hunter set comes in Murloc Colored variety.

I'll also be very happy if we get some Ragnaros coloration for the Warrior set. Probably not, but damn i hope so.

Warrior belt and legs reminds me of t10 emblem belt and legs sonds like similar to the crafted plate legs.

As for the upper part, it will be probably reskinned t1 shoulders (paladin t1) and the rest will be new models. GJ overall

Deleted
    Not sure why they'd want to sketch these concept works on the weird brown background. Are the internal art team that into RP dedication?

Deleted
    hunter looks great this gives me a real hunter feeling as it looks like the predator armor excapt from the head ofc thats a murloc instead of a racoon lol but i like it
    the warrior looks crap taken dat to far, as always ofc....

but the hunter might even be the best looking one OF ALL tier sets if u ask me

Am i seeing it right there are belts in the same style as the armor?