Alliance in Silverpine?

I've been reading about some amazing Horde-side lore and quest chains in Silverpine recently. I was just curious as the whether or not the Alliance get to quest in this zone or not? Specifically I was curious as to whether or not Worgen will get to play here or is it pretty much a strictly Horde zone?

it is horde...however ...due to that you play Worgen in Silverpine forest a.k.a near worgen starting zone...they get a boat "Worgens that goes to like alli lvling zones"

It's a Horde only zone. Worgen players take a boat to Ru'theran where they can then either go to Darkshore or some other low-level Alliance zone.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    just like Westfull Faction only questing areas

I think it's Horde only seeing as how in at the end of the Worgen zone you take the boat to Darn and level from there. Besides there's no flight paths or towns near Silverpine for the Alliance.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Its Horde only, confirmed.

Is there any map around with Neutral/Contested or Conquered zones in Cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post

I wish...can't find one anywhere. Since some quests haven't been added in Beta and because phasing changes entire zones, I doubt one pops up until we've settled in.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post

The layout is pretty much the same as is with 3 exceptions.

1. Azshara is now Horde-aligned
    2. The Southern Barrens is now contested, the Northern Barrens remains Horde-aligned.
    3. While they are both classified as contested on PvP realms, Alterac and Hillsbrad are merged into a single zone and only have Horde quests as far as I know.

Any other zones, while the questlines might lead to the Horde or Alliance having the upper hand, do not fully change hands from one faction to another.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Well with Cata situation is way different.

A lot of zones are like 1/2 to both factions, i mean Ashenvale, both are in war there so..i guess cata will have a lot of contested zones.also good.

I FOUND ONE!@

THO THIS IS FAN MADE, STILL GOOD!

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5...mapazeroth.jpg

Found 1 more!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...eStrategy3.jpg
    Last edited by Elderer; 2010-09-01 at 03:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Silverpine is very much a Forsaken (and probobly Blood Elf) only questing zone. Not saying other Horde can't come here but it seems more viable for Belves and Forsaken.

Despite being a rather huge incursion of Worgen from Gilneas, Alliance won't be contributing to it in any way unfortunately.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"