Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I just looted chogall, deathwing and took some new pvp gear

Deathwing Loot table (2H Mace):

Prolly this is the loot of Cho'gall (Hammer of Twilight - 1H) <-- can be legendary tho:

PvP Sword:

PvP Wand

Deleted
    Very nice

10+ Year Old Account
    The deathwing mace looks pretty cheap, like the didn't spend much time on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Deathwing's loot table has been made yet. Must be fake.

Pretty Cool. Mace looks a little... Chunky, but Still pretty Sick none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    He will probably wield it in his human appearance fool. Have you not seen it in the art?

Ofc I can be wrong, and I am sorry if I am. I just connected it with the model name:

<modelname>base\ITEM\OBJECTCOMPONENTS\WEAPON\Mace_2H_Deathwing_D_01.m2</modelname>
    and the texture that he use
    <name>ITEM\OBJECTCOMPONENTS\WEAPON\MACE_2H_DEATHWING_D_01.BLP</name>

Deleted
    "Deathwing 2h mace" is the weapon he uses in his human form. Since his encounter won't be added in anytime soon I doubt it's actually a dropped item. :-P

His loot table doesn't exist yet. It hasn't been added, and won't be added until he's put in as a raid boss. This person just mislabeled it. Its probably just going to be his weapon in humanoid form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

15+ Year Old Account
    fake bro
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Needs more sparkly shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Stop saying items are "fake" you fool. This is obviously the weapon he will wield in his human form like on the artwork.

Last edited by Droes; 2010-09-02 at 12:32 AM.

The model up there would likely be used by his human form ingame, and not lootable by players. At least not yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    The model up there would likely be used by his human form ingame, and not lootable by players. At least not yet.
    Not fanart, pretty sure it was used at the same convention (or whatever it was) as the pics on the new loading screens.

@Droes: Seems perfectly fine to call the description of it as a Deathwing drop fake at least but the item is real for sure. (NPC-exclusive or not)

Hammer of Twilight is gorgeous by the way... :-o Have a feeling there'll be several different versions of it though. (caster, 1h, 2h, feral 2h?) If it's lootable at all, that is...
    Last edited by mmocd8e168cd75; 2010-09-01 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    I don't think so, it was posted on wowwiki as official artwork I think.

No1 can't cay it won't be in his loot table, why then Twin Emperors were dropping their 2h sword. Same goes for Illidan Legendary craps, Ragnaros legendary mace well not loot, and or other bosses.

i really like the pvp sword there

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    As said SEVERAL times now, and so I won't see someone saying "LUL FAEK!!One1One!21" The mace is DW Human Form mace, and the Hammer is obviously Cho'gall's Hammer, no, they won't be lootable. And the PvP weapons look legit, and too awesome for being the first Season in the X-pac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    fake bro
    False. It's not fake, he's just going by what it's labelled as in the game files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    No1 can't cay it won't be in his loot table, why then Twin Emperors were dropping their 2h sword. Same goes for Illidan Legendary craps, Ragnaros legendary mace well not loot, and or other bosses.
    Thing is, you're saying it's a Deathwing drop when his raid is confirmed to be added in a later patch much like Black Temple/ICC. It's no biggie anyways.