Poll: will u buy 1 wow just to level a worgen / goblin ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question What happens with 300% Exp

When cata arrives , will we be able to level or goblin/worgen with recruit a friend buff of 300% exp?
    i know heirlooms wont give extra xp but what about that? if they dont stop that for some time we could
    be able to se first lvl 80 goblin in like 2 weeks , and lvl 60 goblin 4 days tops
    if this is repost, sorry , i havent found any post like this

Quote Originally Posted by rakall View Post
    When cata arrives , will we be able to level or goblin/worgen with recruit a friend buff of 300% exp?
    i know heirlooms wont give extra xp but what about that? if they dont stop that for some time we could
    be able to se first lvl 80 goblin in like 2 weeks , and lvl 60 goblin 4 days tops
    if this is repost, sorry , i havent found any post like this
    What?

RAF will work. Just like Heirlooms will.

They only wont work for 80+.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines, Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms, Azeroth
    heirlooms will just stop working at 80...

mmm i read somewhere heirlooms wont give exp anymore but u can wear it anyway

mmm i read somewhere heirlooms wont give exp anymore but u can wear it anyway
    You read wrong or from an unreliable source.

There is no point of rushing, because the whole world will be changed and leveling will be a bit more exciting than it used to be. If you get my point. : )
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line.

RAF gives 300% xp when you are with a friend, and the level 1-80 heirlooms will give you 20% xp (25% if you have the ring) I think I saw the cata heirlooms on mmo somewhere and they had 5% each, (helm, legs), so if you have all of these and RAF then you would have 335% xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    There is no point of rushing, because the whole world will be changed and leveling will be a bit more exciting than it used to be. If you get my point. : )
    i get you but to people like me , with 6 80s , i kind of hate questing wether is new or old content.

Not entirely true.

The current heirlooms will only work to 80. The new heirlooms will work to 85.

So from 1-80, you'll have up to 5 pieces of XP-granting heirloom (chest, shoulders, ring; head, cloak) along with non-xp-granting heirloom (weapons, trinkets)

From 80-85, you'll only have the head and cloak. possibly other items, but those haven't been shown yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Realm First sounds like a "point" to me. people play the game for different reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    You read wrong or from an unreliable source.
    I don't think he read wrong, i'm pretty sure i read the same thing along the lines of "We're considering letting the stats scale past 80, while stopping the XP boost"

Could go either way though, letting the stats scale or just flat out cap them at 80.

Stays the same 'till level 60, I assume.

i get you but to people like me , with 6 80s , i kind of hate questing wether is new or old content.
    I have 6 80s (2 of which are Loremasters), and I still love questing and cannot wait to level several alts throughout the new leveling experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orianari View Post
    Not entirely true.

So from 1-80, you'll have up to 5 pieces of XP-granting heirloom (chest, shoulders, ring; head, cloak) along with non-xp-granting heirloom (weapons, trinkets)

From 80-85, you'll only have the head and cloak. possibly other items, but those haven't been shown yet.
    The new heirlooms will also require guild levels, so they will not be available anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Orianari View Post
    Not entirely true.

thanks for the Explanation i Thought wotlk heirlooms wont work anymore at all

The current heirlooms will give the experience boost only upto lvl 80 according to previoous blue posts on the subject.
    There will be new ones which work for 1-85, purchasable at 85, but I am not sure as to which slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoeternity View Post
    Realm First sounds like a "point" to me. people play the game for different reasons.
    Realm first is a Feast, sooner or later it will mean nothing. It's not like an achievement you know. Plus, thinking of it now, I believe Blizzard will think of something to avoid making people use the recruit a friend thing for boosting a worgen.
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line.

Recheck your blue posts. Originally it was said that "no" heirloom xp bonuses would not work with worgen or goblins, or order to give everyone an even playing field on the way to realm first. Blizzard has sense(been a while) changed their opinion on this and said yes, heirlooms and the xp bonus they give will work from the start. So, there you go. And no, I'm not going to dig for a link...go look it up yourself lazy pplz

15+ Year Old Account
    RaF only lasts til 60.
    Current Heirlooms last til 80
    New heirlooms will work to 85. however, if you need a certain amount of badges(or points in Cata), then you likely wont be able to get these new heirlooms until you already have a level 85 toon and have accumulated the necessary points to purchase them. Or if they are guild heirlooms, then you'll have to complete the guild leveling necessary, which will likely take even longer than the time it takes to get one toon to 85.

the idea of 335% more xp is only applicable to a character below 60 that already has a level 85 character on that account. I said all that to say that if you have 335% xp for your toon, you are likely to not be in any race for server firsts.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulm View Post
    RAF gives 300% xp when you are with a friend, and the level 1-80 heirlooms will give you 20% xp (25% if you have the ring) I think I saw the cata heirlooms on mmo somewhere and they had 5% each, (helm, legs), so if you have all of these and RAF then you would have 335% xp.
    Incorrect!

RAF XP is 300% - Nothing you do can exceed 300% Experience.

Live-Heirlooms give 25% (Chest, Shoulders, Ring)

Beta-only Heirlooms give 15% (Helm is 10, Cape is 5)

Guild perk gives 10% at max rank

Either 50% with EVERY Heirloom and guild perks (and that 50% will turn into 25% when you ding 80) or 300% with RAF

To give perspective, I leveled my Worgen with 45% bonus XP (helm, cape, chest, shoulders, 10% guild perk) for 5 hours straight and reached level 30. Not one dungeon, never stopped for rested XP, no other bonuses of any kind.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    Incorrect!

RAF XP is 300% - Nothing you do can exceed 300% Experience.

Live-Heirlooms give 25% (Chest, Shoulders, Ring)

Beta-only Heirlooms give 15% (Helm is 10, Cape is 5)

Guild perk gives 10% at max rank

Either 50% with EVERY Heirloom and guild perks (and that 50% will turn into 25% when you ding 80) or 300% with RAF

To give perspective, I leveled my Worgen with 45% bonus XP (helm, cape, chest, shoulders, 10% guild perk) for 5 hours straight and reached level 30. Not one dungeon, never stopped for rested XP, no other bonuses of any kind.
    This is offtopic, but 5 hours to level 30? if you're not lying this might give me an incentive to start my subscription once Cata hits