Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sismofytten View Post
    if he was as bad as you say, he didn't win because he had shadowmourne; he won because you fucking suck.
    ^that <3

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    Right so in BG's on my disc priest and 1v1 a warrior with full wrath+shadowmourne and he was just bad..no UA barely ever MS and was spamming Heroic strike and he won due to having shadowmourne...isnt it slightly unfair that no-life baddies get carried to 2400+ cos of 1 weapon? or is it only me that hates it in pvp?

yes this is a QQ thread!

I think you are just bad at pvp

Because Shadowmourne is not much harder to get than most weapons, and of course, because of it's diffuculty to get, it should as good a a worn hatchet.

stop playing a priest and roll paladin.... Warriors suck vs Paladins. End of story
    Bubbles: Have a nice day, and go ____ yourself.

Right so in BG's on my disc priest and 1v1 a warrior with full wrath+shadowmourne and he was just bad..no UA barely ever MS and was spamming Heroic strike and he won due to having shadowmourne...isnt it slightly unfair that no-life baddies get carried to 2400+ cos of 1 weapon? or is it only me that hates it in pvp?

yes this is a QQ thread!
    I agree its shit.. They should keep pve items out of Arenas all together, and make more items usable in arenas. Like more pvp gear with different stats and properties.. Then maybe they could make some drops in instances useable in arenas like the resistance trinket from sindragosa..

I think its stupid that a totally pve geared hunter instantly pwns my warrior.. He just goes boom boom booom kill shot boom dead. He racks up 10-20 kills before dying due to his insane dmg. Its nothing to do with skill only gear..

But hey thats what i´ve always said arena priority list is setup>gear>skill which is why i never really did the arena thing all that much. when 80% of the fight is won outside the arena.

He didn't use MS yet he killed you, how is he a baddie, just not skilled at pvp, imagine if he was good, your tears flood the bg

oh and boo hoo on the QQ for pve hunters, DEAL WITH IT

Deleted
    Not sure if it has been said before , but if the guy was spamming HS , how did he get the rage to do so ?

Having just recently begun gearring my priest, I can confirm that it is not shadowmourne, but warriors as a class, It is very difficult to keep up with the healing versus them. (as a priest)
    Then again i have 900 resilol, ehehe
    Last edited by pestra; 2010-09-02 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Clarification n stuff

Half man, Half amazin'.

Imo... It does.. depend, Yes i have lost to ALOT of really really bad ret palas / warriors and DKs who use SM, I mean there so bad you feel bad attacking them, But then iv beat alot who use SM (im a relentless feral druid) it jsut depends how lucky / unlucky you are.

Not overpowered, just a very good weapon, and people saying it doesnt require a lot of skill to get it are totally wrong. You are not in that kind of guild if you have no skill at all, and you certainly will not get Shadowmourne even if you are one!

Quote Originally Posted by pestra View Post
    Having just recently begun gearring my priest, I can confirm that it is not shadowmourne, but warriors as a class, It is very difficult to keep up with the healing versus them. (as a priest)
    Then again i have 900 resilol, ehehe
    Well as a priest you cant do SHIT to avoid a warrior, fear is useless on a decent warrior.
    You're a walking target dummy, after your CDs are done, you are done.

Quick recap of this thread.
    OP says SM is OP.
    99% of users say OP sucks balls at PvP and should give up.
    Conclusion: Give up champ you suck balls at PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Because you don't have a legendary?

This sentence is the worst QQ I read in quite some time. The term "no-life baddie" is only used by raging people who just died in BG and don't realize that it's a game and that the death of your character is part of it. Oh noes, you don't always win? Horrible! If you can't heal through it your gear is not good enough and you should probably stay away from 1v1 during such players.
    You just sound like you're mad and raging because somebody killed you and you're not used to it. Sounds like your class is broken (in the way of making it too easy for you), not the weapon. (And you got probably carried to your current state, because you lost to a baddie..how good can you be?)
    QFT.

On topic: you are QQing because you lost 1v1 which blizzard does not balance around. You are being irritable that you could not beat a better geared player 1v1.... Ignoring your skill comments you are still complaining that you lost 1v1 to someone who is head and shoulders better geared than you.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted
    All legendarys this far has been op when used in pvp, tho sm is one of the worst yet, easier to get than any other legendary, and a upgrade compared to the pvp weps on par with 2x glavies on rogues in S3, tho this is useful for 3 different classes aswell, not 1
    Last edited by mmocc1c3b4842c; 2010-09-02 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt View Post
    It could just be that, you faced someone other then the person that earned the rating, hence his gear and rating, yet inability to "correctly" use his character.

As far as you losing to "baddie", remember that YOU lost and that they did not win, I would say more of the blame lies on you then it does on the "OP"'ness of the weapon.

haha, I love the quote in your sig

I find it annoying that almost every legendary weapon is a warrior weapon...
    Give some love to the casters?

Hand of Ragnaros - Warrior, Paladin, Shaman
    Thunderfury - Warrior, Rogue
    Atiesh - Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock
    Warglaives - Warrior, Rogue
    Thor'dal Stars Fury - Hunter
    Ulduar hammer - Priest, Shaman, Druid, Paladin
    Shadowmourne - Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight

So 4/7 Legendary weapons have been warrior weapons.
    While casters what did we get, oh Atiesh, first off it looks like shit and its not obtainable anymore.
    And Ulduar hammer which gets beaten by any ICC epic, + it also looks like shit.

Frustrating that there are so many classes who have never had a legendary weapon for them, while warriors have had 4/7, 5/7 if you count the bow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    It's pretty op, but it doesn't matter because casters are still 10 times worse
    This ^

I'd rather fight a player with Shadowmourne than take on a caster/hunter....atleast with shadowmourne i have a chance of killing them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can fuck people up with heroic Glorenzelg just as fast as someone with SM. The SM base dmg is acutally lower at top end by .1, SM is 0.1 slower (Obv +ve for SM)and SM gives an str proc. There is also the 5% crit and % dmg. Depending on set up, there is actually very little pvp difference. Obv 5% dmg from axe spec is nice but random lol hit procs from a 284 sword are win too...

Tbh its irange and its meant to be OP, thats why it was put in the game. Otherwise people wouldnt want it.
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Deleted

yes this is a QQ thread!
    Raiding ICC 25 7-10weeks for getting a Free Orange Weapon means Having NO Life ?

... wtf

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouma View Post
    Not sure if it has been said before , but if the guy was spamming HS , how did he get the rage to do so ?
    Gee, I have no idea, Billy! Perhaps he was attacking a target! If that doesn't generate rage, I don't know what does!