Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ^that.

Where else are you getting your news?

Talking

It hasn't fallen from grace, it's an awesome site.

For all have trolled, and fallen short of the glory of Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaii View Post
    there's new info even on youtube, that's kinda sad imo. that never used to be the case. and for anyone who doesn't see a difference, you need to pay attention more.
    Because when I want my WoW news, I want it to be in video form with annoying captions and terrible music.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone View Post
    I'm curious, where did you hear about the pages of 12857 changes a day before release before ourselves?
    This...and seriously if you think MMO Champ is too 'slow' in reporting things, then just stop visiting the site and just rely on these other sites that supposedly are getting the news out there that much faster. And when I say faster I mean like, at a minimum, a day before MMO does.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's new info even on youtube, that's kinda sad imo. that never used to be the case. and for anyone who doesn't see a difference, you need to pay attention more.
    Please god tell me I'm wrong, but you honestly just sound like a troll. New account? Check. Making blunt statements just to get a rouse? Check. All your replies are just more blunt statements without any sort of legitimate argument? Sheesh
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't visit Wowserbia or wowhead forums or any other wow news site. But I've definitely noticed other topics here on MMO champ being way ahead of time of when Boub posts it on the front page. Before he was almost first to everything. In some way I actually agree with the OP, it's quite the shame.

there's no nerd-raging going on here. while i do agree that mmo-champ gets its news a day or two after other sites, that doesn't take away from the fact that its still "after". and that's all i'm really saying. everyone seems to think this is a rage thread, but i'm just voicing my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    I don't visit Wowserbia or wowhead forums or any other wow news site. But I've definitely noticed other topics here on MMO champ being way ahead of time of when Boub posts it on the front page. Before he was almost first to everything. In some way I actually agree with the OP, it's quite the shame.
    ^that

I think there was a culmination of factors that might have given this impression for the latest release:

- Blizz themselves described it as a huge patch.
    - It seemed to be bursting with stuff: the rest of the 5-mans, the remainder of the 80-85 zones etc.
    - People thought it would include Archeology.
    - The maintenance window was very long, so people were bursting for the news once it went live.
    - However, all the data-mineable stuff had been published (here) the day before. Everything left to publish was stuff that needed people to actually play the beta and sceenshot/video - not stuff Bubooly (can't remember his name's spelling...) could just pull out of his magic computer.

I felt that the news this morning was a little disappointing too, but not due to MMO-C doing anything wrong, just a mixture of high anticipation and lack of anything feasible for MMO-C to add after yesterday's prepatch info.

10+ Year Old Account
    After browsing a few WoW news sites, I've really settled on MMO-Champ. New stuff every day, on the front page (hurray for no digging).

Also, fail troll is full of fail, Pandaii. A real troll only ever has to start the thread and then sits back to watch the carnage.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

That defeats the purpose of being a news site. That sounds more like a marketing scheme..ala Curse.
    Maybe.. I dont think Curse is going to change much. Even way before Curse came along, there would be some really slow days or weeks and Bibi would have at least a little new info to post. Saved in his back pocket? At least it seems like that.

Again, please tell us what other sites are getting the news out there that far ahead of MMO Champ.

Deleted
    Locking this.

If you want things even faster than posted on the homepage, stuff gets posted on our IRC (see sig) much earlier than ourselves or any other news site. Just a tip.