Deleted

Confused About Draenei Intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0mtYevh5OM

First it says the Draenei led the fight against the Burning Legion in Outland but err didn't they do the opposite and leg it to Azeroth? Leaving the rest of us to sort the big bad demons out! Also Velen's prophecy seems a tad vague, almost useless! "A great war between the darkness and light will unfold on Azeroth" - Really Velen? No shizzel! That's not happened before multiple times! What next? A greenskin will fight a pinkskin?

Well Velen was in the whole Sunwell Scene at the end, and the Draenei do have a lot to do with the Burning Legion. With that said, I'd assume his prophecy is about the Old Gods.

"A great war between the darkness and light will unfold on Azeroth" O_o did not see that coming!

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBakedCake View Post
    I'd assume his prophecy is about the Old Gods.
    Everything is about old gods.
    Velen is just trying to get attention at this point.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

You have to remember that the intro takes place after the events of TBC and WotLK. The Draenei did have a large presence in Outland and certainly led some of the effort against the Legion there. Granted, their actual aid there in-game could have been more pronounced, but the developers pretty much stopped caring about the Draenei halfway through TBC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBakedCake View Post
    Well Velen was in the whole Sunwell Scene at the end, and the Draenei do have a lot to do with the Burning Legion. With that said, I'd assume his prophecy is about the Old Gods.
    No way. The prophecy is totally about the return of Sargeras and the Burning Legion to Azeroth in the not to distant future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    You have to remember that the intro takes place after the events of TBC and WotLK. The Draenei did have a large presence in Outland and certainly led some of the effort against the Legion there. Granted, their actual aid there in-game could have been more pronounced, but the developers pretty much stopped caring about the Draenei halfway through TBC.
    I know that but even still, Velen and his lot aided what? Less than 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "A great war between the darkness and light will unfold on Azeroth" O_o did not see that coming!
    When asked to put a date on his prophecy Velen responded with "Soon"

10+ Year Old Account
    They crashed into the planet in a space ship. They use bows and arrows. Draenei are supposed to be cute and have tails, not make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    they REALLY should change the Draenei and Blood elfs starting zones for cataclysm... it's the greatest lorelol moment in WoW with cataclysm

I tend to think too that it refers to events past Cataclysm.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.