Poll: Would you want this to be implemented with Druids as well?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues get reduced sprint cd, *druids* we want that, rogues get reduced kick enery *druids* we want that, shamans get a glyph of arctic wolf (that looks nothing special imo) *druids* omg we want that!!
    Well ain't we a bit greedy
    Live together, die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesheke View Post
    Do you think that Blizzard will do the same with Druid travel/aquatic forms?

-Glyph of Stag: Alters the appearance of your Travel Form, causing it to resemble a Stag.
    Fixxed

I always wanted this!

Quote Originally Posted by f1li1p View Post
    Rogues get reduced sprint cd, *druids* we want that, rogues get reduced kick enery *druids* we want that, shamans get a glyph of arctic wolf (that looks nothing special imo) *druids* omg we want that!!
    Well ain't we a bit greedy
    You will always find someone of every class who wants something another class has or gets.

Personally I do not care about the Sprint CD, the kick energy thing could sill be applied to druids (it is beta after all) and if not then rogues will probably do more of the kicking work than me.
    And about the topic of this thread: Giving Shamans is fine by me, I will settle for the promised updates to the actual models of travel/aqua form which probably will not make it into the Cataclysm release.

Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    I'm not sure if noticed but the arctic wolf is an INCREDIBLY minor alteration. Snow Leopard seems reasonable, but I'd wager money you'll never see anything beyond that.
    Definatly this... You can hope and pray to have a whole zoo of animal models to change into but at most I think you'll be changed into a recoloured version of what it is now
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

arctic wolf seems very WOTLK why so late D:

Deleted
    I am still hoping for the day where Metamorphosis, while on a female character, doesn't change your looks to a huge bodybuilding 40 year old purple guy with horns.

thats a bit too much, although its just cosmetics. however, 1 glyph per spec sounds more reasonable and I see no reason not to implement it, its just extra work

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    You can already change bear / cat forms, and you still whine?
    yeah. not every druid spends 100% of his/her time in bear or cat form ><

Deleted
    boohoo, durids got new models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epard View Post
    id agree if arctic wolf form didnt look the same as normal ghost wolf just whiter and less ghostlike
    It's still a ghost wolf. I don't think it should be made less ghostlike but I can agree that a different model would be pretty sweet... like the "rabid"-looking ones from Northrend or the Shadowfang-style worgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    I don't remember shamans getting an improved ghost wolf when druids got their new bear and cat forms. Get your hands from our cookie jar even there are only bread crumbs in it. We get a glyph that makes our form less transparent and all of a sudden you ask for totally new forms.
    When druids got their new bear and cat forms, shamans got new totem art. Ya know, the major element of your class? Remember that? Yes it was only orcs and trolls, but at the same time, only a fraction of druids are feral, so it balances out. So no, I don't feel druids are being unreasonable compared to shaman in this instance.

However, completely different models are unlikely. There's just too much work to do for very little payoff. Recolors work because they don't have to add new animations to it, like sitting. But even a few recolors would be nice, if only for a change of pace from using the same forms as everybody else for as long as I can remember.

"You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions I command!"

i'll bet all my money blizz did this to annoy druids
    also arent you getting a new tree form since it wont be a permanent form?
    Last edited by warcrimes; 2010-09-03 at 03:21 PM.

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

They'd likely just reskin current forms, but I don't see why not.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Druids got theire Cat/Bear Models changed once, and all they can do now is to change the color of theire skin, nothing more. So that´s exactly the same what Shamans get now via a Glyph and it should be more than ok for Druids to get the same for theire travel form, or even theire swim form.
    You guys should stop talking about Cat/Bear form, that´s something completly different. Cat and Bear forms are what a druid player see all the time (except when they idle in Dalaran), all the other classes see theire character with theire new set after any new raid instance.
    So basicly, all classes have a kind of a new "model" every content patch, druids only can have theire color´s changed ... yay!
    I agree with the OP, druids should get a glyph to change the COLOR of theire travel form, too.

then what happens if i make a druid and put to of these travel form glyphs in? do i become a leopard-stag?

Whats the point in giving a minor but interesting change to one class and then make it not so special by giving it to another?

yes, YES, more yes.

We need LOT'S more fun cosmetic glyphs like this.

I also want to see pet-altering glyphs, like ones to change warlock demons to their outland models, for example. Or a glyph to replace the water elemental with a water revenant, or one to replace the ghoul w/ a geist or skeletal soldier.

Because arctic wolf is that nice :S. If I would turn into another animal or whatever but this is just a lame color change.

Can i have mine break roots and snares 2 please?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiel View Post
    Lmao, when I saw the "NEW" Shaman ghost wolf form I laughed my ass off, what a slap in the face. Ever since druids got new forms Shamans have been asking for an alteration to ghost wolf and they get a different colour via glyph. They couldn't even give them a legit change. Druids if you really think the shaman change warrants more changes to druid forms that have at least had some love recently, then get ready to experience some of the shittiest changes to your forms you have ever seen.

This change to ghost wolf better be a joke and blizzard hopefully has more then just a miniscule colour change, I bet this took a designer all of 30 seconds to design.

You sound like a spoiled little ****. They don't have to give shaman an alternative to regular ghost wolf form, they did it because they felt like adding some customization to it. Who cares if it took 30 seconds? It's something fun and helps make a character feel more "unique". Get out of here you whiny little kid.