Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why locks r so op

Well i hate to be the person making one of these but UHM...... its not even fair

First off they have a pet ALRIGHT so do other classes and all but i mean a pet ONTOP of the things they already have just pushes it too far like the succubus wtf they can EASILY SOLO two people in WG 2 fully geard people in WG and 1 lock and come up an just pet one and own the other with fear then own him with all his dots then get the other

i mean really cant they just nurf them already? i hate being this guy but its serously just gotten out of control

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your QQ.

/thread

Deleted
    uhm... there are dispel mechanics for the seduction and I don't find warlocks to be op. The fear is a pain but so are most classes CC. YOur post will probably get flamed a bit here just to give you a heads up

10+ Year Old Account
    ib4storm.

A skilled player with lots of pvp experience will be able to decimate non-skilled pvpers. This is the way of things. Yes, warlocks have some potent abilities, but they are not so powerful as to never be beaten. Just as a warlock.

Not a very constructive post, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeforums View Post
    Well i hate to be the person making one of these but UHM...... its not even fair

First off they have a pet ALRIGHT so do other classes and all but i mean a pet ONTOP of the things they already have just pushes it too far like the succubus wtf they can EASILY SOLO two people in WG 2 fully geard people in WG and 1 lock and come up an just pet one and own the other with fear then own him with all his dots then get the other

i mean really cant they just nurf them already? i hate being this guy but its serously just gotten out of control
    Your an idiot. We usually get obliterated by any melee, fear is close to useless, affli dots are outhealed by Rejuvenation, interrupt an affli lock and hes done. No gap openers and no escapes.

Our pets do about 5% of our dmg. Is that op? What class do you play?
    Last edited by icecreamtruck; 2010-09-03 at 08:35 AM.

warlocks use succubus?

2 fully geared people mean 2 people with PvP trinket. So just trinket out and pwn the lock ?

1/10, gtfo troll.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    uhm... there are dispel mechanics for the seduction and I don't find warlocks to be op. The fear is a pain but so are most classes CC. YOur post will probably get flamed a bit here just to give you a heads up
    ya i have been out of it a while whats flamed mean heh comp been dead

Deleted
    L2p

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamtruck View Post
    Our pets do about 5% of our dmg. Is that op? What class do you play?
    what does dmg have to do with my post?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You start by whining about their pets maybe...

Fail player is fail.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You start by whining about their pets maybe...

Fail player is fail.
    pet control not dmg can someone just take me seriously? all people use to do on hear is troll and all ive gotten it that its the same in game what happened to people who could anser a question

ya i have been out of it a while whats flamed mean heh comp been dead
    its either a troll or someone who is clueless just ignore them
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

15+ Year Old Account
    EASILY SOLO two people in WG 2 fully geard people in WG and 1 lock and come up an just pet one and own the other with fear then own him with all his dots then get the otherl
    I think I'm going to have to call troll on this or just a very clueless player

someone atleast tell me how to couner them then. i am play a druid

If you're talking about pet utility, then think about spriests. They dispel, use shield and silence at the same time, we cant cuz the spells are bound to our pets. Not to mention the pet spells are gimped versions of the real spells.

edit: druid ok. what spec?

Is this BC again and it's a geared Lock against my Fire Mage in greens/blues?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

You should have played in TBC when fear didn't have diminishing returns and DoTs killing you while being feared.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn those op locks. Just lying there on the ground in diffrent zones doing nothing so rogues can come and rape them. Btw i didn't know locks had pets?