Today while i was browsing the latest added spells in the new beta patch, i came across this spell "go-for-the-throat"(u can check it in the latest Addition section Sigrie database), i thought it was the talent form the MM tree, but when i read the description it was different, it is most likely an NPC ability, but when i saw it i said to myself:"Such ability would be amazing to be the BM specialization ability, it would make Beast masters real beast masters", this is my idea for the new ability:

Go for the throat
25 Focus cost
100yd range
Instant cast
no cooldown "but it is on GCD"

The hunter order his pet to aim at the enemy throat, causing your pet to instantly inflict 200% pet weapon damage and apply "Fatal strike" debuff on the target which increases your Kill command crit chance on the target by 33%, stacks 3 times and last for 10 secs.

my idea is to give the hunter an ability which allow him to feel that he is a real beast master from the beginning, also this ability benefit from the BM mastery because it depends on the pet damage, also it make the rotation little bit harder having to watch the debuff stacks to get the full benefit from it, and it adds some fun factor .

Adding the ability would require some changes in some talents "Mainly wording changes":
Improved Kill command ==> Killer instinct "now also increase the crit chance of the new ability by the same amount".
Go for the throat "the talent" ==> change the name into "Blood scent".
Sic'Em! ==> Allow the new ability to proc the talent.
Efficiency ==> decrease the cost by 3 at rank 3 "like arcane shot"

i hope u all like it, and it would be nice if any of the beta tester would post it in the beta forums.