Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I'm hoping the whole "Let's piss on Uther's memory for teh_lulz!" Blood Elf paladin quest is gone. >_<'
    whats this quest called?

---------- Post added 2010-09-04 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa View Post
    The 50 class quests are horrible. The hunter one had me in Azshara the worst zone ever made and had me killing 20,000 stags for their horns or something like that. I'm glad that quest is probably scrapped with the changes to Azshara.
    oh dont remind me i did that one the other day
    No. No no no no nononnonon

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The 50 class quests are horrible. The hunter one had me in Azshara the worst zone ever made and had me killing 20,000 stags for their horns or something like that. I'm glad that quest is probably scrapped with the changes to Azshara.
    Blame rng, not the quest

---------- Post added 2010-09-04 at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eskinor Is Here View Post
    whats this quest called?[COLOR="red"]
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Mehlar_Dawnblade

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

that quest made me hate 1-60 leveling forever

Quote Originally Posted by NazgulPT View Post
    What about for NE's and Tauren? I always though the quest lines to unlock the druid forms gave a nice touch. It would be pretty sad to have the few ones we still have gone.
    I doubt that they would have to do a quest to get an ability that is trainable for other races. Can't really check it, though, cause I don't have a beta key myself and was just checking out worgen starting zone on my brother's account.
    I agree with you on the flavor these quests added. Cat-form not so much, but the bear quest really made me feel like a diciple learning stuff and becoming a cooler dude along the way

Deleted
    I liked a lot those Class Qs while lvling, they give some "lore point" about your class. i would like some more Qs, involving more lore about the class, with some "good" rewards (i still keep my Holy Mightstone from that paladin's Qs at lvl50 xD), but not something "mandatory" (as it would be, at the begining, Benediction/Anathema or some other items like Hunter's Bow/Staff).