Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Highlord Sauerfang
    Putri
    Sindra
    Bloodqueen

Deleted
    Just like everyone else said, even though it doesn't seem to be enough:

If you want to be able to pull The Lich King on heroic, you need to kill AT LEAST Professor Putricide, Blood Queen, and Sindragosa on heroic. You can do the rest on normal if you want, but any of the 3 end-wing bosses killed on normal will prevent you from pulling Lich King on heroic mode.

And good luck, cause it's somehow different than Marrowgar heroic

I just had to /facepalm multiple times after reading this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    mate defile is hard gtfo
    ^_^
    you downed it only a month ago on the 4th apparently it isn't "faceroll"

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    Sarcasm.
    haha I'm kidding.

But yeah in all honesty don't skip the bosses they will add to raid awareness

15+ Year Old Account
    You must kill Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, and Sindragosa on heroic in order to access the Lich King on heroic.

We checked about 2 weeks ago when we were going back to do drake achievements. We did Putricide on normal. When we switched the zone to heroic at Lich King, nothing would spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    if you need to avoid killing the first 11 bosses on heroic in order to save time/attempts, you don't stand a chance against LK anyway
    This does not have to be the case. You'll very quickly run out of upgrades from ICC10 Heroic and that means there's absolutely no reason killing the bosses on heroic rather than normal mode. Normal modes are a bit faster and gives a few more minutes on the LK.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    This does not have to be the case. You'll very quickly run out of upgrades from ICC10 Heroic and that means there's absolutely no reason killing the bosses on heroic rather than normal mode. Normal modes are a bit faster and gives a few more minutes on the LK.
    Truedat but killing any ICC boss on Heroic gives the chance for the Jellybean mount to drop - So it's defintely worth it.

Quick question - i didnt want to make new thread for this
    If u die in frostmoutne (p3 hc) and you use ankh/ss outside , will LK kill you or he'll ignore you and you can attack him like training dummy in orgrimar o.o?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post
    Quick question - i didnt want to make new thread for this
    If u die in frostmoutne (p3 hc) and you use ankh/ss outside , will LK kill you or he'll ignore you and you can attack him like training dummy in orgrimar o.o?
    You will be able to rez and DPS freely. For creative use of this feature you can look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8KFr6oIZ0

I would not advise doing this intentionally on a progression attempt. If someone happens to die shortly before a Frostmourne room you may want to consider it though.

Deleted
    if your guild can't do a clear of icc25 heroic 11/12 in a day, because lack of raiding time, you most likely won't get LK HC anytime soon either.