10+ Year Old Account

Hacked, Items restored without calling support?

So apparently I was hacked between 200AM EST and 1100 AM EST. Im at a friends house atm and got like 20 emails on my phone, one for each character saying Ive gotten my items restored. Noone in my family plays, however from what the email says everything is restored. I dont click on suspicous links or other stupid stuff like that, but thats not the point. Has anyone else have this happened? That their items have been restored however noone called?

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    So apparently I was hacked between 200AM EST and 1100 AM EST. Im at a friends house atm and got like 20 emails on my phone, one for each character saying Ive gotten my items restored. Noone in my family plays, however from what the email says everything is restored. I dont click on suspicous links or other stupid stuff like that, but thats not the point. Has anyone else have this happened? That their items have been restored however noone called?
    Maybe hacker's remorse? haha
    What does Essence of the Blood Queen do? What should you do if you have it?
    Make you sparkle in the sun and gives you super strength, also changes your name to <insert name> Cullen. Bite someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
    Maybe hacker's remorse? haha
    Idk lol maybe.