Poll: yes or no

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Azshara questers get a wizard hat from Xylem which upon use turns you into a random quest NPC from his camp for 60 min... and anyone can get a tophat from a tailor anyways. :-p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moomurr View Post
    Thats what i want to look like while killing all the humans!
    Hehe :P Bender's dream

I dream of killing all the humans

You can always roll your worgen then just do goblin starting zone, that way you have a cool hat and you had fun in goblin zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vekron View Post
    Are you serious? You are screaming at someone simply because they pointed out that the top-hats might be BoE. What are you 7 years old?
    i dont recall screaming cause screaming using yur mounth this is simply typing into a key board on the computer and im just telling any1 who thinks im jelous is wrong i dont get jelous over computer games

Goblins or any Hordies afiak can do a quest in Azshara that rewards them with an Orb of deception type item

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaraki View Post
    i dont recall screaming cause screaming using yur mounth this is simply typing into a key board on the computer and im just telling any1 who thinks im jelous is wrong i dont get jelous over computer games
    You, sir, are a genius.

I voted 'yes' and 'no'. I'm feeling a bit indecisive today, sorry .

I voted for all 4, just cuz

WTF shut up i asked im not complaining i never said im rolling a goblin and jelous of the top hat i said do goblins get anything special LEARN TO READ
    Mission accomplished. You didn't set up the poll correctly and then continued to troll with insults and mis-spellings.

I hope the mods start cleaning this stuff up.

Deleted
    Who cares about some tophat, I want one of those Forsaken gasmasks, they look absolutely awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    You get far better racials (naturally, being Horde).
    Whats that suppose to mean? You be angry ally tired of losing bg's? Alliance have equal if not more op racials dawg.

I don't know...end of the starting zones or not, they've fricking rockets abilities and a trike mount

I for one am rolling a worgen specifically for the top hat.
    It shall never be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

You get a pack hobgoblin that you can summon for Goblins. http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=69046
    Worgen get a top hat that can be made by any tailor. I know which one I would prefer.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If tailors can make top hat as stated the first to sell them will make some money, now if only my character could wear the top hat at the same time as the monocle from BRD I would be happier than when I got my chef hat to go with my Deadmine rolling pin from Cookie (is that the murlocs name in english?)
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakira View Post
    Cookie (is that the murlocs name in english?)
    Cookie is its name in English too.

As for the top hat I think it makes sense considering there was the blood elf bandit mask from TBC, and then there was the rogue only defilas mask from DM. Maybe expect another early zone horde helm in the following expansion.

Jesus, what is with threads these days an ending up in a faction dispute. It is sadly really, getting all bent out of shape over fictional characters on a fictional faction in a video game. Yes we know already, Horde players call Alliance players 12 year old whiny fan boys and Alliance players call Horde players whiny 12 year old fan boys, we get it.

On topic: As far as I have seen, which is full play through of both Goblin and Worgen, the epic top hat does go to the Worgen but the Goblins get a mobile banker. But I still plan on rolling my Worgen on release and with out a doubt trying out Goblin in the future. ^_^

Do goblins get anything cool? You mean besides an entire goblin-centric zone to quest in after Lost Isles that continues the storyline started there instead of being dropped off at a random, completely unrelated zone?

Hmmmmmm.

But on a less trollish note, I'm pretty sure there's a quest reward from Azshara that lets you temporarily turn into other races. So, there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    any1 who thinks im jelous is wrong i dont get jelous over computer games
    Cleary, Hense the aggravation over a simple (Fact providing )comment

You guys get to see your own story unfold in azshara. while the worgen's story is viewable by the forsaken. honestly what the hell was blizz thinking

I believe tailors can make tophats too... so don 't cry about it... you'll get a tophat for yourself...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3