Hunter in Cataclysm

When Cataclysm comes out, I want to make a hunter. Which race do you think gives the most advantages for hunters, and why?

uhh i wasnt aware gnomes were getting huntards O_o
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Maybe he's talking about goblins. Anyway, I want to PvE not to PvP .

well everything except male night elfs have the advantage of not looking like male nightelfs so thats a big plus

10+ Year Old Account
    This is against forum guidelines inb4 lock.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    pvp hmm.

for horde : orc is very good. atck power raical /5% damg pet bonus/ reduced stun druation
    or : goblin rocket jump is going to be great to have as a racial for pvp.(another way to get kite)
    for ally: NE. shadowmeld is very nice if your are getting zerged.
    or : Worgen 70% run speed is going to be amazing for pvp (grr kinda wished i was ally right now)

15+ Year Old Account
    @heller

You forget that Worgen also has 1% increased damage ;P

worgen are gonna be pretty cool hunters imo
    Last edited by Senbo; 2010-09-08 at 09:21 PM. Reason: typo
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    worgen are gonna be pretty cool hunters imo
    especially with a wolf pet lolololololol.

im sad they took out that worgen pet, it would have been funny for a hunter to keep it and race change worgen.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a tauren hunter,it is nice cause when a melee finally thinks they can get to you you can stun them and back up.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    @heller

You forget that Worgen also has 1% increased damage ;P
    You're definitely in the no beta club cuz it's 1% crit now

Anyways, if you're alliance I would definitely check out worgen. Their quests are really fun, and for PVE 1% crit is useful but with today's raid mechanics of extra movement the sprint can also turn into a tangible DPS increase.

And if you're horde, you should check out the alliance.

Pve, as of now racials don't really make that much of a difference but if you really want to care about them, go orc. Imo, wait until they release what they're doing with racials, they said they want to make them more of a "hmm...which should I choose? That one looks good, but I want that one..." kind of situation.

The best dps racial in the entire game is beserk from trolls. All that haste from a racial talent with a low cooldown stacked with rapid shot is perfect for hunters, A worgen is second because of its 1% increased damage which is AMAZING.

For pvp a human for sure because of its free 2 minute trinket or a nightelf for shadowmeld.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

There is still plenty of time for Blizz to decide to screw around with racials (and I'm pretty sure they said they are going to be doing so after class balance issues are ironed out.) I say don't worry about which race you are going to pick until the retail boxes are getting manufactured. Too much can change before then on a whim.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many times does it have to be said? they are revamping all the racials. So until they announce that save your $30 race change fee.