I seen this and want it!

Hey So i work Rotating shift work and cant Join a guild because i am way to unreliable due to work so i pug alot, I am a tank and Along the way you come across some bad bad baddie tanks. Any the otherday i was in a pug On LDW and the warrior tank's Addon would whisper me and ask me to taunt when he was at 4 stacks. i asked him what was doing it and he said he had no idea then he said i think its the new pally power....i thought why would a warrior be using pallypower..but anyway..cant find a new version of that. Anyone no what addon this is? it seem to do it for all encounters with a Stacking debuff that need a taunt, ldw,saurfang,sindra etc Just figured it would be good for when i pug with a tank that has no idea, my addon can tell him! lol

It might be something he enabled in DBM /Deus Vox Encounters / Bigwigs, those are the only addons I can think of that annouces something like that

i use DXE, cant find any options, i hope its not DBM, dont like it too much

Probably is dbm, it has alot of options like that.

I think you can set up Powerauras to do that shit. Just set up a custom buff / debuff to watch for, and it can send a tell to a player when X debuff reaches Y stacks. Or when X debuff reaches Y stacks on Z Player, your own screen lights up and tells YOU to taunt.

I personally don't use it, since it's one of the few things that makes tanking take even the smallest amount of skill. But I know that the tanks in my mage's guild use them.

I'm pretty sure it's PowerAuras you're looking for.

**Edit** the thing is you have to be spot on. Absolutely perfect spelling, including punctuation and capital letters. So make sure you know the exact name of the ability you're trying to set up Power Auras for, and never count on it working perfectly the first time =p

The newest version of TauntMaster has this feature.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey this is a little off your topic, but if you want to be a better tank which is why you are looking for something like this in the first place, make sure to get a good announcement addon like Tank Warnings or Tank Buddy. They can be customized a bit and they will send raid warnings when a taunt is missed or when you use your cooldowns like Last Stand / Shield Wall which is good for the healers to know.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by XeliosX View Post
    I think you can set up Powerauras to do that shit. Just set up a custom buff / debuff to watch for, and it can send a tell to a player when X debuff reaches Y stacks. Or when X debuff reaches Y stacks on Z Player, your own screen lights up and tells YOU to taunt.

I personally don't use it, since it's one of the few things that makes tanking take even the smallest amount of skill. But I know that the tanks in my mage's guild use them.

I'm pretty sure it's PowerAuras you're looking for.

**Edit** the thing is you have to be spot on. Absolutely perfect spelling, including punctuation and capital letters. So make sure you know the exact name of the ability you're trying to set up Power Auras for, and never count on it working perfectly the first time =p

Power Auras can be set up to do that, My current set up shows many of the ICC boss warnings. example - Timers on spikes for Marrowgar

If you can't find the mod, you can always just set up a macro to whisper/raid chat/yell/say "x Stacks - Taunt now" or whatever when the stacks get too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

It seems the addon was Taunt master, Dont really want its display on my screen though. ill just make macro's. and at glowyrm im not looking to be a better tank, im fine HM LK dead oh oh and wait for it. ready for QQ 6400GS lol yes GEARSCAWW, i was looking for it for noob OT's that never seem to taunt of me when they are ment too in pugs as i cant raid with guilds anymore Most of the time for example on LDW i get to 9-10 stacks before i get taunted off, or even VOA 15+ stacks sometimes. just gets annoying i thought if i had an addon that screamed at them would make it easier. lol TY for the replies guys.