Arrow Left-hand-on-mouse players: I have questions

I am left-handed (for writing) but have used my right hand on the mouse and left on the keyboard all my life (I'm 23 and have used PCs since I was about 10). I'm thinking of buying a left-hand mouse for WoW (Razer Deathadder LH edition). The reason for this is that when experimenting with an old ambidextrous cheapo Microsoft mouse I've found that I can control the cursor movements with more precision and it feels more 'natural' despite the obvious weirdness since I'm used to the opposite.
    Having my left hand on the keyboard is nice and all, but as a player who's fond of keybinds there's another problem. When I was 15 I broke my left forearm (both bones) which left me with irreversible nerve damage for the nerves that control my pinky and the half of my ring finger closest to my pinky (ulnar nerve). The muscles along the side of my left hand are about 2/3-3/4 the mass of the same muscles on my right hand because of the nerve damage. Also since my forearm is bent at an angle of a few degrees my pinky very clumsy at hitting control and shift.
    Putting my left hand on a mouse however, the pinky and ring finger aren't used (at least not on the vast majority of mice, LH or RH) they just sit there dormant.
    I am sorry for the long intro, here are my questions:

1. If you use a LH mouse setup have you always done it that way or did you switch at some point? If you did switch how did you manage with games (especially WoW)

2. What keybind setup do you use with your right hand on the keyboard. i.e. movement keys, abilities, modifier keys (shift, alt etc; if any) and any other misc actions.

Thanks.

edit: Gah, I meant to put this in the WoW General forum, I realize this has nothing to do with Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Zarand; 2010-09-05 at 11:58 AM.