Deleted

Exclamation [A] <Xelium> - Khadgar EU - Recruiting All.

Hello

As the guild leader of Xelium I have chosen to come to the MMO Champion community and advertise my guild's recruitment status.

Our 10 man core progression team is currently looking for 1 Restoration Shaman with DPS Off-Spec, after 4 hours of raiding we had Sindragosa down to 24% (Normal Mode) This is understandably not the greatest progression a new guild has achieved, although the guild is only a week old and I am very proud of my core team.

Because of this I have decided to open recruitment for a 25 man core progression group. We currently are recruiting all level 80 raiders on Khadgar who wish to progress in ICC. We are aiming for 12/12 Normal and then 12/12 Heroic. I would like to state that creating a core 25 man progression group will take some time so we offer all the accepted applicants a place in the guild and allow them to pug ICC runs until the core is finalised and read.

The raid times can be found below:

10 Man Progression Group - Mon / Wed / Thu 20:30-23:30 (Server Time)
    25 Man Progression Group - Tue / Fri 20:30-23:30 (Server Time)

Close to 100% attendance must be achieved and if anything arises the raid leader must be notified 12-24 hours beforehand.

Moving onto the "raid leader" section of this recruitment;

As our numbers are now increasing due to interest in raiding with the guild I've come to a conclusion. I will not be available to lead any raid groups besides the 10 and the 25 man core groups Mon through Friday. As there are many members who wish to join another 10 man group, or even an alt run to gear up their character I am currently recruiting 1 experienced raid leader. The following requirements must be met:

- You must have experience leading a raid via Ventrilo.
    - You must have a microphone.
    - You must be able to lead a core 10 man team 2 / 3 days per week minimum.
    - You must be able to recruit these 10 members for your core team.
    - You still take orders from me, do not think this is a free "IM LEADUR" type of thing.
    - Your core will be your responsibility, somebody leaves from your core, it's your responsibility to find someone to fill in the position for the next scheduled raid.

If you feel you meet the above requirements contact Aerus in-game for a discussion about you receiving the Raid Leader position. I would like to state facts plain and simple. This is no "HI RAID LEADER, OH LOOK WE DIDNT DOWN LICH KING /gquit". If you want to be a Raid Leader you must be able to PROGRESS with the group, not give up and /gquit when you feel like it.

If you are interested in this you will be placed on a trial raid run where you will lead the core 10 man group on a single boss (chosen by current officers).

You can visit the website and apply today at xelium.wowstead.com

Thankyou
    Aerus.

Deleted
    Bumped.