Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    lol targo...thats what im thinking.
    or;
    Lorthemar: Garrosh! We will not be tossed around as playthings in your horde, we-
    Garrosh: LET IT BE FINISHED. <starts to cleave>
    <Kael'thas appears out of nowhere>
    Kael'thas: Silvermoon was merely a setback!
    <Kaelthas fires instant pyroblast in garrosh face>
    Lorthemar: lol bro.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Quiverexqt View Post
    *Garrosh Hellscream walks into his private chamber after a long day of Warchiefing*
    Garrosh: Damn my ass hurts, that Warchief chair is so uncomfortable. I'm the most important Horde leader and my chair is made of bones and ripped cloth! *Lies down in his bed (also made of bones and ripped cloth) and puts on his pink sleeping cap*
    Garrosh: Why does it feel like there's an Azerothian Gryphon™ Manacin under my bed? *looks under his bed and facepalms*
    Lorth'Remar: Hehe... you found me, my big brown man! *emerges from under the bed, wearing only pink panties*
    Garrosh: How many times have I told you not to sneak into my chambers?!
    Lorth'Remar: *Thinks for a moment* Thirteen times, now less talk, more interc-
    Garrosh: Shutup... dammit Lorthy, I've moved on!
    Lorth'Remar: Wha- what are you saying Gary?
    Sylvanas: *Walks into the chamber, wearing a banshee gown* Ok Garrosh, I'm ready for some... Horde Politics...
    Garrosh: Watch you clever mouth, bitch!
    Lorth'Remar: Gary... you... you whore! *Runs out of the chamber weeping*
    Korkron Guard: *Peeks his head through the chamber door* Um... Warchief, why did a half-naked Lorth'Remar just run through out of the keep?
    Garrosh: Uh...
    Sylvanas: Yeah Gary, why was HE here?
    Garrosh: *Sigh* We used to date a little... and he hasn't accepted we're done with eachother yet...
    Korkron Guard: I'll just uh... leave then.
    Sylvanas: Sicko... *leaves the chamber*
    Garrosh: Well shucks.
    I think I peed a little I laughed so hard
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiverexqt View Post
    *Garrosh Hellscream walks into his private chamber after a long day of Warchiefing*
    Garrosh: Damn my ass hurts, that Warchief chair is so uncomfortable. I'm the most important Horde leader and my chair is made of bones and ripped cloth! *Lies down in his bed (also made of bones and ripped cloth) and puts on his pink sleeping cap*
    Garrosh: Why does it feel like there's an Azerothian Gryphon™ Manacin under my bed? *looks under his bed and facepalms*
    Lorth'Remar: Hehe... you found me, my big brown man! *emerges from under the bed, wearing only pink panties*
    Garrosh: How many times have I told you not to sneak into my chambers?!
    Lorth'Remar: *Thinks for a moment* Thirteen times, now less talk, more interc-
    Garrosh: Shutup... dammit Lorthy, I've moved on!
    Lorth'Remar: Wha- what are you saying Gary?
    Sylvanas: *Walks into the chamber, wearing a banshee gown* Ok Garrosh, I'm ready for some... Horde Politics...
    Garrosh: Watch you clever mouth, bitch!
    Lorth'Remar: Gary... you... you whore! *Runs out of the chamber weeping*
    Korkron Guard: *Peeks his head through the chamber door* Um... Warchief, why did a half-naked Lorth'Remar just run through out of the keep?
    Garrosh: Uh...
    Sylvanas: Yeah Gary, why was HE here?
    Garrosh: *Sigh* We used to date a little... and he hasn't accepted we're done with eachother yet...
    Korkron Guard: I'll just uh... leave then.
    Sylvanas: Sicko... *leaves the chamber*
    Garrosh: Well shucks.
    o lol