Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My guess is that they're going to be implementing the venoms in pet specials instead.

oh hell ya. I'm gonna be on my hunter now in a big way.

I'm in the cata beta, and I gonna run my hunter up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    This is complete bulls**t. Mages wanted this before they even implemented Invisibility and they force-fed us horrible disadvantages (3 sec fade and no targeting or even seeing anyone) to have something even remotely close to this.
    So perfect stealth? Because rogues won't be mad about that at all...roflmao. Especially with like 6 years of Vanish being broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were really careful to make it a max level ability. Otherwise questing would be ultra easy.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

I love it, I hope to see it stay.

This is complete bulls**t. Mages wanted this before they even implemented Invisibility and they force-fed us horrible disadvantages (3 sec fade and no targeting or even seeing anyone) to have something even remotely close to this.
    QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairios View Post
    Was anyone else thinking...

Predator Clicking Noises >.>

... wtb infrared vision ability <.<
    was thinking the same
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Camoflauge= AWESOME.
    Snake Trap= Still sucks...
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
    I think it's bugged atm, when you stand still in camo you gain stealth, but there's nothing different than that stealth and camo while moving so maybe mobs are supposed to see you while moving?
    You an be seen, but you remain untargetable. Consider cloaked units on starcraft, if you play it. You can see that they're there, but you're unable to do anything about them. I wonder if AoE would hit a camo hunter, and if it breaks on damage? and if flare removes the entire effect, or just makes them remain visable while stealthed.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome
    def gonna lvl my hunter on cata...right after my warrior and my DK
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Seems a little OP at the moment, very, very cool looking ability though. I am jealous

It sure seems OP. The video guy got more hits than Eminem in the last hour I think, lol. Hunter camo ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Camouflage looks great. I love it and it's also not unbeatable:

AoE's are the bane of Camoflague. If you think someone is around and you can't see them. You can flush them out with Blizzard, Hellfire, (assuming) Flare, etc.

If it is stealth like Shadowmeld (when standing still), then we already have it balanced in game. And if you can see them while moving, pop an AoE attack in that general direction.

I don't think it'll need to be nerfed too much and I hope it is not nerfed to destruction.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    The Camo after the FD seems to be too much OP in PvP
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Wait if this is on a 1 minute cooldown, and it's a 1 minute duration, am I right in thinking hunters can stay in camo forever?
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

As a fellow mage, I'd just like to tell you to QQ more. The ability fits the class (Hunter) and they put something pretty cool into the game. You're just complaining because they didn't add it to the one single class you play in a game with ten of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vudu View Post
    As a fellow mage, I'd just like to tell you to QQ more. The ability fits the class (Hunter) and they put something pretty cool into the game. You're just complaining because they didn't add it to the one single class you play in a game with ten of them.
    I agree with you Vudu, the ability totally fits the class and it looks pretty cool. I am sure they are working on balancing the ability and it will be changed a little before Cata goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by writhe666 View Post
    Camo is a very nice ability for PvP, but as a hardcore PvE player I'm rather disappointed that we'll virtually never be able to use it in a PvE environment. The only thing I could imagine it being good for in PvE is if it happens to make bosses unable to target you as well (which I doubt) and you could therefore not have to deal with incoming attacks or abilities or something. It could also help along these lines if it allowed Mind Controlled targets to no longer target you, then you wouldn't have to worry about someone who's MCd killing you. It could also be nice if it worked like vanish and you could basically go into stealth mid-fight... but I'm pretty sure it doesn't/wont work that way.

All-in-all, it's a fun ability and I enjoy having it, but it's basically worthless to me as it is as a solely PvE player. (I occasionally PvP but not enough to care if I can stealth or not.) I hope to see them add some sort of damage modifier back into it, or to give us another (either a totally different ability and remove camo [again], or to give us an additional 85 ability for use in PvE)

Also, why the hell don't we have venoms anymore... they better be putting something good in
    I disagree, with the old school CC coming back, this will be huge in that department...
    as to pvp.... looks like fun
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

brb gearing up my huntard. That looks AWSOME! the graphic as well as the move itself

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Camoflauge= AWESOME.
    Snake Trap= Still sucks...
    I like how his pet crits for 8k and the snakes hit for 40. I lol'd.