Thread: Worgen Leveling

Deleted

Worgen Leveling

Well, when Cata's around, and after ive leveled my main to 85, i want to start on a Worgen, but i am stuck between leveling a Rogue or a Druid (is Druid, what spec then?!) thought this might be a topic that'd be quite eye opening to discuss, post your ideas and what your leveling it Cata too ^^

A Worgen Warrior and a Tauren Pally.

My mains a rogue so id feel it simpler to play if i make a rogue worgen so its up to you but id make something im use to and i always loved leveling and playing my rogue.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Deleted
    Retbull and yeah im race changing my Warrior to Worgen, im still spectical on when that'll be avaible, in a later patch or on release (The Race changing to Worgen/Goblin that is ^^)

---------- Post added 2010-09-06 at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by acenthehole View Post
    My mains a rogue so id feel it simpler to play if i make a rogue worgen so its up to you but id make something im use to and i always loved leveling and playing my rogue.
    i was set on a rogue for a while but, my mind changed ;/

I'm definitely leveling up at least one Worgen character, who will probably either be a Druid or a Hunter. I'm also considering leveling a Gnome Mage so I get the chance to experiance a few more zones as I level up.

If I do decide to try a Horde character out, it will probably be a Tauren or Goblin. Possibly a Tauren Paladin, although I'll probably opt for something else. If I level a Goblin, it'll likely either be a Warlock or a Rogue.

None of these decisions are remotely final until I hit "Create character" of course.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    im tryin to decide between a hunter or druid myself ( worgen ofc ).

might level both xD ( 1 with my mates , 1 while they arent on )

Deleted
    problem is those are my only 2 choices i have as i either have the other classes at 80, or i have plans for em (like my dwarf shammy)

I have a gnome warrior now, and will most definatly change it to a worgen when it's possible. Cba to find the blue post. But I think i've seen that they wont make it possible to change to worgen/goblin in a few months or so.

But I really want to level a worgen so it will be a druid. Cause I will go all out on roleplaying with a Human hunter.
    Havnt decided on a good name for him yet tho. :-(

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    Well, when Cata's around, and after ive leveled my main to 85, i want to start on a Worgen, but i am stuck between leveling a Rogue or a Druid (is Druid, what spec then?!) thought this might be a topic that'd be quite eye opening to discuss, post your ideas and what your leveling it Cata too ^^
    IMO. Rogue, it looks better, and 2 sprints own. But druid looks pretty good, so choose what you like the most. Want to level a sneaky, badass bastard? Pick rogue. Want a flexible character? Druid. And for PvP... I guess rogue, they look pretty good.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Cant wait to roll my Worgen Druid. Going to be male.
    Female worgen will be a Rogue or Hunter