have to share this...

i just got keylogged two days ago.the catch is i havent been playing the game for around 6 months now...waiting for cata. so i email blizzard and they fixed the problem. and now i notice that my dear hacker added some nice game time into my account...really cant see why people hate those guys so much...what a nice bunch they are.
    thats it. sorry for the lousy grammar, not my main language.

Deleted
    It was blizzards plan all along. Now that you start playing again and they get the hook in you. Your in again...

They'll revoke the payment (assuming a credit card was used) and your account will be locked up again though.. heard that happening to lots of ppl.
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Too bad those nice guys werent really nice at all.. Its more likely the game time was added into your account via a fraud Credit card, which leads to Blizz locking your account until you recharge the money used to buy that amount of gametime.

hehe, i "tricked" a keylogger the same way, i gave him like 5 min to "enjoy" his moment after i swapped PW (you can still play after you change PW, u wont get DCed) and i made it a long and hard one so that he used some time to change PW, in the mean time i had removed the keylogger virus, swapped PW again and then he was locked out, i laughed so hard after that when i noticed he had added 4months!!!!! of game time!
    so im playing now on someone elses bill and iv still got like 1 month left XD

Hackers...one can only wonder why they add so much gametime and so much work on the stolen accounts knowing full well that the actual owner is not that retarded as to not speak to the GMs to get his account back, and make them waste all their time and money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    They'll revoke the payment (assuming a credit card was used) and your account will be locked up again though.. heard that happening to lots of ppl.
    actually I mysteriously got some game time that way, too, reported it to blizz and they gave me 1 month free...