Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Ever since I saw Mutes and Grims PvP Videos, I have been compelled to play an undead rogue.
    This so much.

And I love your name. FIGHT DA POWA!

Also, a orc hunter when watching Pup's video's

The dwarf hunter in the vanilla cinematic made me want to play a dwarf hunter and I did just that. Even though it was mostly him, and his bear overlooking Ironforge he still looked badass.

Also, Cranius' Big Blue Dress inspired me to make my mage, and also level him as fire. I went with a gnome because I always thought they looked good in dresses.

My hunter is still my main, and I still play the mage a lot as well

10+ Year Old Account
    When i first started playing i wanted to play a shaman but due to all my friends rolling alliance it wasn't possible. So instead i rolled a druid (gotta love shapshifters ) Ofc Nelf cos of being allies (if i had a choice it would not have been a Nelf:P)

Now since they brought shaman over to the allies i've played shaman and not looked back. Didn't really like Draenai to start with but they've kinda grown on me.

When Wotkl came out i wanted to join the game again so i signed my self up on Azuremyst, i asked for a guild on forums and i joined in, when i was at 10th lvl i asked my guild 'btw, what class do we need the most ?" and they answered in one voice "Shaman" so me and my brother decided that we will do Draenei SHamans together and call them Entalpia and Entropia, (Entalphy and Entrophy in english i think), from then i felt in love in this class
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    My first main was a troll shaman. I always read the game manual when installing a game and when I came to characters and classes I was like "Thats me!"

My current main is a BE paladin. He started as a late night "I have nothing to do. I wonder what paladins are like." He's been my main alongside the orc shaman I started shortly after.

I loved being a warrior in Vanilla and TBC, when DK's were announced i thought " omg a warrior with spells and shadow etc.. MUST HAVE"

so yeah ,Dk's are awesome!

Troll mage because trolls are awesome and I've always loved the mage/sorcerer/wizard/insert pure caster here playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially I started as a Human Rogue, but eventually I lost taste for the most populous Race of The Alliance.

Now I don't know which is my main anymore, but most of them are Dwarf Females, they're tough as the males, rare, have great animations and emotes.

"Shoot to keel!" "May your generosity be returned to you 100-fold!" - awsome

Dwarf Females for the win!

10+ Year Old Account
    My main, an Orc Deathknight is a terribly ugly greenish thing which looks like a crossover from a mutated gorilla with bat teeth, and a hint of retard just for fun.

Reason i live with the ugly apearance is simple..

5% pet damage for my Ghoul

5 Expertise from my axe

BloodFury AP proc

None of the other DK classes compare even remotely when it comes to raw PvE dps... Which sucks..

Reason for choosing the DeathKnight class: well.. after TBC i needed a change from my Rogue, i wanted to wack things over the head with big 2 handers, but allready had a warrior, and Paladins were never my Thing, so dropped all my level 70 chars, leveled my DeathKnight, never played anything else since.
    Last edited by Quanille; 2010-09-06 at 08:30 AM. Reason: TypO
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf male rogue, the vid with the blood elf female in t2 assaulting SW and trying to kill Onyxia in human form, that was epic fight with the other rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

My first was an Orc Warr, which was completely random. Didn't know what was going on and clicked random for everything. Have loved warriors since. <3
    Coal is a train's soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first char was a BE female hunter i loved the windraider ladies too much but than after hitting level 40 back at the day my rl friends started wow and created alliance toons on a new server so i had to go to and made my actual hunter (the name is a bit lame as many of u will notice but meh i liked back in the day and now every1 knows me by it :P)
    Also there was a video with a female BE rogue entering SW and trying to kill Lady Preston that made me start my new toon BE rogue which feels great btw any1 know the name of that vid i saw it once of a link ingame and cant find it anymore
    Retired

10+ Year Old Account
    My first character was an orc warrior, because I tried some other classes and didn't liked them. By that time my belief was that warrior was the default class because every race could be one.
    Got bored of it and stopped playing for a while untill the death knight was announced. I always wanted a warlock, but I hated ranged at the time so an evil melee was the perfect choice.
    I choose Blood Elf because their homeland had been ravaged the most by the scourge (except for the forsaken, but and undead death knight was so strange imo :P).
    Why is the shield generator always outside the shield?

I changed between a few when I first began playing, but as soon as I started leveling my tauren enhancement shaman, I knew I was going to be sticking with that for a while.

Since most of my friends were on alliance though, I switched when BC came out and shaman were added to the alliance with draenei. Since the male draenei creeped my out just a wee bit, I picked a female.

Since then, I've been changing between my shaman, paladin, and death knight draenei (sadly don't play my shaman much for nostalgic reasons from Vanilla and part of BC); there's just something about battle-mage type classes that I like. (I also don't really care much for the other alliance races; they feel a little bit generic, hence why my characters after my shaman stayed as draenei).

For cataclysm though, I've been leaning towards the more primal classes like warriors and magi rather then the hybrid melee/caster ones. Since worgen look pretty badass I'll most likely make a worgen warrior and mage to join my other three draenei battle-magi.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-09-06 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    My first char was a BE female hunter i loved the windraider ladies too much but than after hitting level 40 back at the day my rl friends started wow and created alliance toons on a new server so i had to go to and made my actual hunter (the name is a bit lame as many of u will notice but meh i liked back in the day and now every1 knows me by it :P)
    Also there was a video with a female BE rogue entering SW and trying to kill Lady Preston that made me start my new toon BE rogue which feels great btw any1 know the name of that vid i saw it once of a link ingame and cant find it anymore
    I believe it's called "Hide and Seek." The song is by some jpop artist. Forgot her name. Starts with an A.

I started playing WoW in 2005, in an 8 IRL-friends small guild and I was the last to join. They had all races but gnomes, all male characters, all classes but warlock and they had picked all professions but enchanting.
    I play a warlock gnome girl with enchanting and tailoring. Since it was not supposed to be a serious character, her name "Gwez" stands for Gnome Warlock Enchanter and Tailor (the Z is actually "zurcidora", wich is "knitter" in Spanish).
    Ironically, I'm the only of them still playing.
    World of Warcraft is merely a setback...

Deleted
    I'm burly and manly like an orc
    and explosive with fast reflexes like a rogue

I never play classes just cause they are OP or races cause of OP racials

i chose a troll because the last warcraft game i played before wow was wc2 and there the troll axethrowers and berserkers were the coolest units.
    i chose shaman and engineering because a friend told me to, i have never looked back and never leveled an alt.

FOR DA DARKSPEARS, MON!

Druid because I thought the concept of shapeshifting was special and I liked being able to fulfill several roles. (ended up even leveling in resto spec...oh yeah, vanilla had *lots* of opportunities for druids)

Nightelf bacuse they rocked in Wc3, because I had already seen Mulgore and wanted to experience another starting zone and because there was no other choice then Tauren or Nelfs