Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Sure. After they replace every other spell in the game with a new upgraded graphic, they can go back and give you another new Shadowbolt graphis.
    do u really need to be an asshole about it? i dident say other spells dident need a new update, i dident say shadowbolt NEEDS it above other spells this has nothing to do with other spells

Quote Originally Posted by Taan View Post
    +1 on this one

love it - +1 from me too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Sure. After they replace every other spell in the game with a new upgraded graphic, they can go back and give you another new Shadowbolt graphis.
    Aren't you the buthurt type? Want some vaseline for that?

I'd love to see shadowbolt or another lock spell with the shadow crash graphic from AK. That one looks awesome.

I liek current SB, looks great IMO.

Why do people want something done with shadow bolt? It's a bolt of shadow. Something black going from the locks hands to the target. The current graphic is fine...unless you want them to delay Cata another few weeks redoing all teh spells and we get stuck with ICC and other old content for that time?

No...didn't think so.

If they where going to do something for existing warlock spells....please make incinerate not act like a snake on the ground...have it actually airborne would be nice, teh graphic itself is fine, just make it fly...oh oh and more rainbows for mages so we can hate on them some more...not enough mage hate in this thread.
    Last edited by Greyarea; 2010-09-07 at 12:56 PM.