Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness77 View Post
    The armor also makes the heroes , for e.g take Alexandros Mograine and his dreadnaught gear "The first suit of Dreadnaught armor was made exclusively for the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. Whilst donning the full suit, the Highlord looked himself to be a demon from the depths of the Nether.

Aye, 'twas quite a sight to behold as Mograine would wade into a hundred Scourge, Ashbringer held high, and come out on the other side in a cloud of dust and flames - enemies left in ashes beneath his feet.

It was not until after his controversial death that the knights and warriors of Lordaeron would wear similarly fashioned suits in honor of their fallen hero. While the death of Mograine was a great victory for Kel'Thuzad, the resulting martyrdom would be felt until the end of the war.

Where one did fall, many would rise..." i think it was said somewhere that the gear made the undeads scared when they saw him , not sure :/
    Hmm, Dreadnought is a warrior set though o.O
    "The truth, my goal."

Cool idea, never going to happen.

The MC legendary that was removed was removed because it was never meant to be in game. It dropped from trash mobs and was a complete mistake.

You're more than likely getting legendarys from 10 mans in Cata, so I'm not sure how you could make the game more casual. Give everyone a legendary set I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anointed View Post
    You're more than likely getting legendarys from 10 mans in Cata, so I'm not sure how you could make the game more casual. Give everyone a legendary set I guess.
    Oh dear, when is it going to stop being cool to whine and doomsay about this.
    "The truth, my goal."

Honestly I have always though the armor is what gives the best features sure a nice sword and axe are good, but as they say the best offense is a good defense. Now I believe it would be impossible to created a Legendary armor because honestly it's would take to much time. Now maybe getting a Legendary helm is not to far of a stretch LK dropping his helm would have been beast just like the Frostmourne, but both would not have been lore possible. But we don't need a Legendary title to know something is Legendary. Paladin tier 2 as well as Shaman tier 6 will always be Legendary in my eyes, and 277 really was "Legendary" And some things that were Legendary were not all that "Legendary" I think Val is really not all that amazing looking, but the pro effect is alright. I do think we need to go back to old style pre bc Legendary's we you get a quest item then go do a bunch of stuff outside the raid invest non raid time, and maybe comeback and have to kill someone. But getting 50 shards is quite insane. Although maybe it's not as bad as worrying about rng but who knows. The fact is Legendary is just a change inside of a item screen the item itself makes it really Legendary.

This whole casual fight is quite funny casuals win blizzard is out to make money first and foremost and the biggest population is casual. I would love to hardcore raid and like I used to, but honestly most people just don't have the time I know with going to college full time, and working. My time on wow has gone down greatly. And the fact is everyone pays 15 bucks no matter if they play 1 min a month or play the full time.
    "If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Hmm, Dreadnought is a warrior set though o.O
    It was not until after his controversial death that the knights and warriors of Lordaeron would wear similarly fashioned suits in honor of their fallen hero
    it wasnt a warrior set b4 mograine died

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruski View Post
    Also, I want to kill your bunny Scotia.
    It's so cute though!!!

=3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

I believe there was a recorded case of a legendary neck that was dropped by baron Geddon once and only once ... but it is 100% true
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782
    Me and... what army? Bwahahaha....just you wait and ....see!!!
    *I can't cast that yet* ... once it's off CD ...=_='

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomnivous View Post
    I believe there was a recorded case of a legendary neck that was dropped by baron Geddon once and only once ... but it is 100% true
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782
    yeah there was , but it was removed when they remade MC

Deleted
    I would be tempted to say a Legendary Cloak would be the closest logical step for Legendaries (this is assuming blizzard ever do anything other than Weapons). A cloak that is reminiscent of Spawn's cloak with a nice fur piece on the top would indeed be awesome. Perhaps with a use effect that grants 90% dmg reduction for 1-2 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksor View Post
    inb4 http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782
    but if they are going to make legendary armor: head, chest, and shield are the only options imo

except the fact that shoulder is a much better option than chest..

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Deleted
    If im not wrong, isnt legendaries SUPPOSED to be based on real weapons from the lore? Like Atiesh? Or Thori'dal? Or Azzinoths Blades?

The only armor i can think of that can be legendary(from a loreish point of view) is the Helm of Command :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon Vendor View Post
    If im not wrong, isnt legendaries SUPPOSED to be based on real weapons from the lore? Like Atiesh? Or Thori'dal? Or Azzinoths Blades?

The only armor i can think of that can be legendary(from a loreish point of view) is the Helm of Command :c
    <insert chin related joke here>

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon Vendor View Post

actually, Thori'dal never existed in lore before it appeared as a lootable item on Kil'Jaeden's fight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

I would like to see a legendary shield. A whole set of legendary armor is a bad idea, but a shield would be nice. Tanks want some love.
    Thanks to Zarina for the awesome sig!

I'd like to see a legendary shield.
    REAL ID was merely a setback!

The thing I had in mind about legendary armor is a really tough grinding ... and maybe luck with drops or w/e from raids, but that has nothing to do with legendary weps or anything else. What I was thinking of is like 5 or however many months of hard grind or 7 months of casual grind ... or something like that, Blizz is good in thinking of ways to get legendaries not me ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness77 View Post
    It was not until after his controversial death that the knights and warriors of Lordaeron would wear similarly fashioned suits in honor of their fallen hero
    it wasnt a warrior set b4 mograine died
    I understand that, but the armour style doesn't seem very paladinish, neither does the name for that matter.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    I understand that, but the armour style doesn't seem very paladinish, neither does the name for that matter.
    Yeah I know that , maybe they just wanted to make the undeads fear him or something , but Im pretty sure he could do that also if he was just a gold glowing guy
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2010-09-07 at 10:22 PM.

Oh dear, when is it going to stop being cool to whine and doomsay about this.
    Cool or not cool, it's going to happen. They have said time and time again that they will have the SAME loot tables for 10/25 and they don't want to force raiders to do 25 over 10 or vice-versa. But your sarcasm still means you were cool to a couple online nerds for like 2 seconds maybe more, I'm not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ev4enko View Post
    What do you guys think about Legendary armor/set in the game... I mean get the end Tier and then through quests or something and with really hard grinding you can upgrade it to legendary pieces or something ...
    As if having an OP weapon like shadowmourne isnt enough, no lifers get more rewards to faceroll Arena wooo...

TBH bring out a pvp legendry.