Deleted

Worgen/Goblin appreciation thread

Say what you like in the future races here!
    (you had to see this coming)

Deleted
    I like worgens, the new feral worgens. Not the old cute one that we saw in the cinematic. Gilneans also have awesome architecture.

At Goblins: Seems that they bring cool stuff to the horde, like the big ass canon in Azshara while also shaping it to a horde symbol. They aren't clean however. And Gallywix is/was an ass in the starting zone.

I like them both :P

I love how well Goblins fit into the Horde, they're the perfect addition -- everyone's so hype about them too!

And uh... Worgen.
    --
    Last edited by Raylol; 2010-09-07 at 07:48 PM.
    It's the great downfall, not the overthrow.
    If you shoot them down, it'll make you soar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Worgen, their Lore is interesting, starting area is cool. They look awesome, though I still wanna see some more Face options but whatever, they are by far my fav race! <3333

Goblins... Uhhh... *Punts a Gnome at one*
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    I love the Worgen, their Lore is interesting, starting area is cool. They look awesome, though I still wanna see some more Face options but whatever, they are by far my fav race! <3333

Goblins... Uhhh... *Punts a Gnome at one*
    Yeah indeed their customisation optios are totally screwed and unfinished, and female models....WHERE ARE THE FEMALE MODELS BY THE WAY ??????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Yeah indeed their customisation optios are totally screwed and unfinished, and female models....WHERE ARE THE FEMALE MODELS BY THE WAY ??????
    They being worked on!
    Didn't you see the way they walked? They needed an immediate butt lift operation.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    They being worked on!
    Didn't you see the way they walked? They needed an immediate butt lift operation.
    And sex change operation, if you ask me.... but this is absurd for a beta that continued so long...

just stop with these appreciation threads

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    I like worgens, the new feral worgens. Not the old cute one that we saw in the cinematic.
    I love Worgen, especially the old ones with the hair options. Worgen need more options as it stands right now.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgens are awesome. I've always been a werewolf fan ever since I saw a Werewolf in London, and the Wolf Man. And since I am a furry (Not an extremist furry, just a furry artist.) This is the race for me.

Also, Twilight sucks and I will roll a goblin just to kill anyone on my server with a name relating to it.

And because I know someone will bring it up if this thread lives. I'm a furry, I don't want a tail, I like the ferocious Worgen better, and I'm rolling Male Worgen Rogue.