Thread: will u?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

will u?

will you be playing leveling your main to 85 before you roll goblin / worgen. or will you be rollin from the ghetto?

also What class will you be playing

Well i will start on newest server they will put in to the game so if it will be before cata i will do an undead warlock, if they will put them in the same day as cata i will do goblin shaman
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

10+ Year Old Account
    I will ding one of my mains to 85 before my goblin.
    Don't know if im gonna choose hunter or shaman tho

1. Level main to 85
    2. Level professions to max.
    3. Then, only then, I will start considering creating one of the new races.
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

Probly do what I did with wrath and DKs.

Since worgs and gobs will be full as shit with people ill probly just explore and do a little bit of quests on the side untill the massive waves of people die down.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

1.) Start a Worgen Warrior (Protection) named Lycanthrope (no special characters).
    2.) Give him all the Heirlooms he needs.
    3.) Level to 85.
    4.) Keep him as my main and when Faction Changes include Worgen, change a few of my other 80's to Worgen.
    5.) Play WoW with utter bliss.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level to 85 first. Guild obligations are there, and they cannot be shirked. I do plan on rolling a Worgen Rogue fairly early on, but I don't anticipate doing much work on him until the guild is progressing in the launch raids.

TBH I havent decided yet, as I may do the 85 content first since it seems (seems) that there is "less" things to do at the 85+, I mean you got some instances, like 5 or 6 zones, and ya. New toon would mean 1-85 of all new wtfbbqawesomesauceness so I'll leave that for later I suppose. Maybe what I'll end up doing is making the goblin and worgen, get em to 10, stop there to lvl atleast an 80 or 2 to 85, then return to the 10s

Probably going to level my main until I get bored, make a Goblin and finish the starting zone, then get bored, finish leveling my main and get bored, I get bored alot

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    Probably going to level my main until I get bored, make a Goblin and finish the starting zone, then get bored, finish leveling my main and get bored, I get bored alot
    dont we all xD

Worgen hunter and Goblin Shamman "from the ghetto"

screw my old chars that have shared my life for the last 6-4 yrs :P

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    personally im gonna drop all ym tooons and reroll worgen on another server ( havent decide if im gonan play hunter or druid tho). i quiet like the look of the new camo skill hopfulyl it wont get nerfed too much because so many ppl are QQn about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen is going to be my new main, so I won't be playing my current 80s at all... period. All of my time and dedication to the game is going into my Worgen Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll prob take my 80 Lock and War to 85 and then start a Worgen Rogue or Troll Druid.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OnkelDittmeier View Post
    I think i will stop playing wow. Cataclysm sucks. They take the way back to classic what i hated heartly.
    Okay then, good riddance to you then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OnkelDittmeier View Post
    I think i will stop playing wow. Cataclysm sucks. They take the way back to classic what i hated heartly.
    they are changing the old zones, but meh ur loss if you leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    1. Level main to 85
    2. Level professions to max.
    3. Then, only then, I will start considering creating one of the new races.
    This, although I don't think I'll max my professions, but get them just high enough for the cool stuff.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Since worgs and gobs will be full as shit with people ill probly just explore and do a little bit of quests on the side untill the massive waves of people die down.
    I am not entirely sure about Goblins since they have been disabled the entire time I have been testing... but the Worgen starting zone is heavily phased. Even then, a good portion of any quest where you have to kill the creatures have a healthy spawn rate.

What sucks about it? Have you tested it? This is like saying "You know that new iPhone that is coming out in 2 years? Well it sucks!"

Main, no worgen or goblin til 85

Level up to 85. Get any new heirlooms that get introduced. And then rolling a goblin hunter and worgen druid wearing those new heirlooms. *And hopefully by the time I roll them the starting zones want be so crowded with quest givers buried beneath rows and rows of other peoples toons.*