Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Talking High Elf Appreciation Thread

With the popularity of the Blood Elf appreciation thread, I have decided to create one for ,imo, the most interesting race in WoW. High elves get mixed veiws from people. Some hate them because of they way thay look, act, or what gender they are. But we arn't here to talk about that! We are here to celebrate the history,culture,and just how plain awesome High elves are! Personally I find their history and culture to be very interesting, and I love the fact that they have been allowed entry to the restored Sunwell. Not to mention HE males have a evil laugh and HE females....well everyone knows they have blue eyes. Now lets get this party started! Tell us what is the most appealing thing about high elves to you and feel free to talk about High Elf pride. If you post pictures, make sure they follow the forum guidelines.

I can be a normal Elf in stead of the ugly night elves.... (if it ever will be a playable race for the Alliance).
    also an advantage is that i can be a mage if i want instead of those stupid ugly gnomes... humans.. dreanai... and future mage races in the alliance that fail.

after this you can presume i'm horde
    but i am willing to play alliance if they have High elves.

High Elves rules, I made a list on wowwiki of all High Elves:
    High Elf list

Hallowed are the High Elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    yay high elves!

blue eyes is more sexyish than greenz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yay high elves!

i dont know why, but i agree in this case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    i dont know why, but i agree in this case
    it just looks more "kind" imo. green in warcraft means "fel/demon/evil" after all.

edit:
    this green of course, there are shiny green things that say "nature" to.

Deleted
    High elfs are basically the same as Blood elfs.. but with lighter skin and Blue eyes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scribzey View Post
    High elfs are basically the same as Blood elfs.. but with lighter skin and Blue eyes...
    lorewise, they are not.

lorewise, they are not.
    Yes they are... Blood Elves are just high Elves that have been corrupted with the Sunwell's Magic >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    yay high elves!

Agree when it comes to elves. On real women though, I wouldn't have a definitive preference, too much depends on hair colour and facial structure, green eyes would suit some women better, and even brown on some.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Yes they are... Blood Elves are just high Elves that have been corrupted with the Sunwell's Magic >.>
    no. blood elves and high elves have been the same race until recently. but they aren't anymore. there are (very small) anatomic differences and big differences in how they act, and why.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Agree when it comes to elves. On real women though, I wouldn't have a definitive preference, too much depends on hair colour and facial structure, green eyes would suit some women better, and even brown on some.
    same here, but that's something different anyway, as the bloodelf eye glow makes a big difference in look. human eyes don't glow in the dark, afaik

no. blood elves and high elves have been the same race until recently. but they aren't anymore. there are (very small) anatomic differences and big differences in how they act, and why.
    Still an Elf... they look Almost 98% the Same, but have Blue eyes, and Don't Tan very Well.

10+ Year Old Account

edit:

same here, but that's something different anyway, as the bloodelf eye glow makes a big difference in look. human eyes don't glow in the dark, afaik
    would be cool if they did. No more turning on the light to read in the dark

10+ Year Old Account
    Still an Elf... they look Almost 98% the Same, but have Blue eyes, and Don't Tan very Well.
    do i even need to tell you how many percent chimpanzee dna shares with human dna? :x

of course they are both elves. that doesn't mean they aren't different lorewise, though.

10+ Year Old Account

edit:

It would be freaky to wake up next to a woman in a dark room, only to see her glowing green eyes staring into your's, /shudder and /turned on at the same time tbh.
    "The truth, my goal."

It would be freaky to wake up next to a woman in a dark room, only to see her glowing green eyes staring into your's, /shudder and /turned on at the same time tbh.
    Imagine if you were a high elf and that suddenly happened to your wife..Green eyes and all
    It would be the same as if you found out your wife was a pedophile rapist murderer...
    At least for the high elf.

Erm. What?

The Sunwell corrupts now?

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess it would heavily depend on the expression of her look^^
    not all women look at you like you have done something wrong again, you know..

By the way, lets not forget mounts.
    High elves gets beautiful white unicorns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    By the way, lets not forget mounts.
    High elves gets beautiful white unicorns.
    i want one!

well, maybe not for my dk though..^^