Poll: Which even did you find more enjoyable?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn i guess i need to get new gamecard to do these events even tho i have delayed because important school things
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    Damn i guess i need to get new gamecard to do these events even tho i have delayed because important school things
    I wonder if the amount of people thinking exactly what you are is the reason Blizz activated these events so suddenly, the amount of lost subscriptions from people getting bored with WoW lately must have had a significant impact.
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    Eh they are neat if not some what gimmicky. If you are a completionist I know I won't dissuade you, but if not you may as well just wait for cata.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolls without a doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue. Both are sort of lame imo. 50 80s that pretty much down everything in 10 seconds. Hell Zalazane hadn't finished talking before he had run off because we dropped his health so fast. Zalazane's fall was definitely epic, it's just the amount of people doing it kind of takes away from how epic it really should be.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Zalazane's Fall because I'm not a filthy devil worshiping polygamist.

Gnomes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Zalazane's is more of an epic and serious feeling. The taking of Gnomer was funny but it didn't give me the epic feeling like Zalazane's one did. Zalazane event had a boss we had to face and conquer throughout the entire quest and in the end we got to defeat him while helping the trolls gain a new ally and spiritual ally again. Gnomer was funny near the end but the epic feeling just wasn't there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna lie, even though i did vote for Zalazane's fall because it was more epic... seeing Gnomeregan blow up was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Every single time it cycles it's 100 people standing around zerging everything. Too many people, so they both sucked in my experience.
    This. I think it would have been much more epic to be instanced but then servers would overload =/ Still was a fun event, I have to say Zalazane was awesome and epic

both were dull. and the fact that the gnomes lost was ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Zalazane's Fall better. Way more epic & serious.
    Operation Gnomeragan is like a slap in the face, it's like Gnomes didn't fail to plan, they plan to fail.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both were good, but Zalazane's Fall was waay better. More satisfying in the end, and I really enjoyed the troll voice acting much more. Plus, troll music is always win.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Zalazane. The thing that i really enjoyed from the gnome one was the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the troll one a lot, it did seem like it had an ending, but I think there may be more to both of them, seeing as the gnome one was cut short... the music in Gnomeregan was freakin' awesome though! And hilarious!

Thanks to Elyaan

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the Echo Isles battle with about 4 other players, because we were the first to log in when the servers were up.

i have a feeling most of you misuse the word ''epic''..lol wow thats so epic

Did both Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall, but do to the requirement of lvl 75 for last quest, did i only finish Operation Gnomeregan, which was not half the fun Zalazane's Fall (The quest i could do as lvl 63)

10+ Year Old Account
    the damn frogs wont work

This thread would be more popular if you made it like when everyone has come home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Please vote ONLY IF YOU'VE PARTICIPATED IN BOTH EVENTS!

Which event did you enjoy more?

Personally, I thought that Operation Gnomeregan was a lot more fun simply because of the comedy between the protagonist and antagonist. Thermaplugg had the best voice acting I've seen in WoW!
    Zalazane feels considerably more epic in everyway...but well...RETREAT IT'S A TRAP!