Worgen level flow

So ive just had a look at Zerrors lewel flow map.

Goblins seem to have a real nice level flow ,heading west then south then east through Kalimdor.

On the other hand i cant see any logical worgen level flow... Do they just take a transport to Ironforge/Stormwind, then continue the old human/dwarf progressions (which didnt really changed xept for north STV?

It seems to me worgen are reall fu***d because horde now owns Lordareon

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately the worgen story ends (for Alliance players, at least) at the end of Gilneas (around level 12). Then they're encouraged to continue questing in Darkshore, although the boats to Exodar and Stormwind are readily accessible as well.

What map are we talking about? I'd like to see it.

But based on the videos I've seen, Goblins level flow looks a lot more straight forward.

cant post links but open Old world changes category in cataclysm section and its the second non sticky thread -Azeroth level flow map

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a bit of questing in Darkshore until around 16, then went to Redridge Mountains and followed the normal progression south from there. It's fine as long as you're willing to do only part of Darkshore.

Seabeastrivin thats so unfair Goblins get an entire new zone for themselves while worgen dont get sh*t... but i guess its fitting that warewolves dont have a home, but then they should establish a real serious worgen presence in Duskwood not goblin style total zone terraforming but at least a worgen village.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoriaautmors View Post
    Seabeastrivin thats so unfair Goblins get an entire new zone for themselves while worgen dont get sh*t... but i guess its fitting that warewolves dont have a home, but then they should establish a real serious worgen presence in Duskwood not goblin style total zone terraforming but at least a worgen village.
    I think it's an unfortunate side effect of Gilneas's location. They can't move into Silverpine because that's Forsaken territory, and there's nowhere else to go.

I heard that worgen took over Raven Hill though. I wish my beta launcher would quit being stupid so I could actually go see for myself, but...

Goblins can go zone to zone ,without having to use any transport,right up to level 60 (in Silithus)...This is also true for Orcs,Tauren, Trolls, while Undead and Belves can also profit on this wonderfull level flow.

Alliance progression is as complicated and takes as much sailing and traveling as always.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 11:01 PM ----------

Seabeastrivin Well theres Hillsbrad from 20 and then Arathi , then the Plaguelands till level 45.After 45 they could go badlands then the 2 BRM zones then south towards dark portal and into Outland at 58.

This would be a wonderfull progression if they fill the 12-20 gap and if there are indeed enough quests in Lordaeron zones for Alliance, although this should be neutral zones destruction of Soutshore and Hillsbrad along with expansion of the Forsaken make me doubtfulll...

But going 1-58 through the eastern kingdoms slowly south towards the dark portal would be so fukin cool

Wow, you guys really do dig your head into the sand, don't you?

The aforementioned map shows that Goblins go through the same displacement as the Worgen do. Or did you miss the whole section there at the bottom of the map? Even the malarky you spew about Blood Elves having this perfect flow of zones is full of shit. Neither they nor Tauren benefit from such a thing at the low levels, and you can throw the Forsaken in for the higher levels (everything past 45). That's four Horde races that lack a "natural flow."

In fact, the only races that do have such a thing, pathetic a claim as it is, are Humans, Orcs, and Trolls... and only if they go in a very specific order. But like most people playing most races, people are going to be fucking continent jumping on a regular basis if for no other reason than because certain zones bore the Hell out of them.

So how about you quit the whining over shit that's not even true except in your faction-hating crazed eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzaphine View Post
    Wow, you guys really do dig your head into the sand, don't you?

The aforementioned map shows that Goblins go through the same displacement as the Worgen do. Or did you miss the whole section there at the bottom of the map? Even the malarky you spew about Blood Elves having this perfect flow of zones is full of shit. Neither they nor Tauren benefit from such a thing at the low levels, and you can throw the Forsaken in for the higher levels (everything past 45). That's four Horde races that lack a "natural flow."

In fact, the only races that do have such a thing, pathetic a claim as it is, are Humans, Orcs, and Trolls... and only if they go in a very specific order. But like most people playing most races, people are going to be fucking continent jumping on a regular basis if for no other reason than because certain zones bore the Hell out of them.

So how about you quit the whining over shit that's not even true except in your faction-hating crazed eyes.
    You made an account just to make this post? Grats on your first post not only being a troll post, but it will most likely be your last.

Deleted
    To hillsbrad i guess

Yes, because posting here is a serious deal.

It's not my fault you and people like you are fucking idiots. I just got tired of reading the bullshit from the main page. Deal with it, twat.