Quick gear question

Having recently come into posession of 4 parts of T10 tanking gear I find myself with a bit of a dilemma, I also have http://www.wowhead.com/item=50003 but equiping them loses me the 4 part T10 bonus. On brief heroic testing I can't tell if it's worth keeping 4 T10 over the shoulder upgrades, please post advice/flames below.

Keep both. The 4 set bonus is very situational, and standard cooldowns are all that is requried even for most Heroic bosses. Swap in and out as you see fit
    Last edited by Gemazarus; 2010-09-09 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Nah, keep the T10. Honestly, a 1-min-CD 16k absorb self-bubble is just TOO good to pass on. This Cd completly overrides any bits of stamina, def or dodge you could win on a 277 offset.

I run a "super cooldown spec" in ICC heroic since a few months already (4p10 + 2 activable trinkets + last stand glyphed + Shield wall glyphed + improved dicsiplines), and trust me, you never have enough CD. Good use of CD is what makes or breaks a tank, in fights where people lag, make mistakes, disconnects... Even in trivial fights ! Just pop it every minute and enjoy your safe ride while your healers are bathing in their mana !

Deleted
    i change my tank sets situational fights like
    sindi hero = max stam max cd max mitigation gear
    sauerfang hero = avoid avoid avoid ( easy healing on marked people they don't get dmg so often)