Thread: Guild kicked

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by zæl View Post
    hello, i just got guild kicked on my pala in a guild where i was social, because they didnt like my attitude.

I told on vent í would leave a guild/raid if was a boomkin (previous char) and couldnt need on cloth.
    reason is i only need on bis reachable gear not on crap leather i can replace with cloth.
    they said cloth is for cloth, and boomkins should wait needing untill clothys got it.... WTF
    i cant need my BiS gear and need to take crap gear i'd rather pass for os resto druids because i cant need my gear?
    i know i'm not playing boomkin anymore but this stuff can piss me off: 'when i'm rolling on cloth and a balance druid rolls i'm not happy because he can win it'. and if they invited another mage/lock/priest they will most likely say shit. I mean i can understand if you want to gear up a guild fast, but this is NOT THE CASE.
    R u stupid ? seriosly.... Are u seriosly qq:ing about u NOT being able to NEED a piece of cloth, over clothclasses ?... how on earth could you see that as fair?

dear god, the stupidity...

Deleted
    with an attitude like this u schouldnt even be playing wow there is tomanny of u already!!!

i remeber wow was a happy place to be untill TBC, WOTLK came and screwed it all up with free epics...players real personalitys apeared cause they didnt have to kiss the GL's ass any longer for gear and raiding priority....what makes u think threatning a GUILD by your leave will make things all good again did u really think u were that unmisseble unreplaceble??
    lol think again dude U SERNTENLY are specially with a faul mouth like that

if you would have made a BiS list and give it to your GM and explained that he would prolly not have gkicked you but even give you credits for it
    At this point you seem to be a 12-16 year old lootwhore. i would have gkicked you.
    Attitude..... all its about when in a guild and trying to make a point

Deleted
    is it hard to read proper? i'm on my pala and they kicked me because i told them my opinion as i had a boomkin before, discussion came up after my mom lost DFO to an ALT. and why i got pissed is i had this discussion 100 times with 1 of the guys before, but i was on my pala with my druid not even being on that realm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not a fan of this guys attitude can we kick him from mmo-champion forums?

Deleted
    is it hard to read proper? i'm on my pala and they kicked me because i told them my opinion as i had a boomkin before, discussion came up after my mom lost DFO to an ALT. and why i got pissed is i had this discussion 100 times with 1 of the guys before, but i was on my pala with my druid not even being on that realm.
    Bet they kinda agreed with you but kicked you because of the attitude

Cloth prio. end of. move along. Q_Q

Deleted
    i am not a lootwhore, i'm a person not needing when its not in my personal bis list, dont mind passing to friends, but dint like passing because of gear being cloth or anything when its in my bis list, dont mind it at all when things go fair and i loose but this is not fair imo, espacially being on my pala and druid is on an other realm.

Deleted
    i am not a lootwhore, i'm a person not needing when its not in my personal bis list, dont mind passing to friends, but dint like passing because of gear being cloth or anything when its in my bis list, dont mind it at all when things go fair and i loose but this is not fair imo, espacially being on my pala and druid is on an other realm.

Most of the people complain about your attitude. Change that and I promise you that you will be able to roll on more things

Your druid has nothing to do with it.

Loads of ppl have classes of all armour types it doesn't give you a right to Q _ Q about CLOTH PRIO loot rules.

Cloth Prio is standard practice... Maybe they were looking for a reason to kick you dude. You obviously just run to complete strangers to QQ about these kinda things.

Deleted
    *your* bis list includes *my* cloth gear.
    so *your* bis list is useless even for you who made it because *my* cloth gear goes to cloth users.
    so pick up other items for your list and try leather.you will have better luck.

and if you had this attitude in your guild when discussing this then i would kick you too.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will always have different opinions about if moonkin should get cloth against clothies or not. The fact is, it all depends on the guild you are in. If your guilds is into min/maxing..they wont limit a moonkin, but instead make them think before hand(normally submit a list) of what items are BIS. Amazingly, ICC/RS fixed ALOT of our BiS items to be Leather again. As for Trinkets, it should be free rolls/bids/whatever on them since its not class limited.

I think the only BiS Cloth item anymore for Moonkin are the Cloth Boots (ICC Heroic) and the Cloth Bracers from RS(Heroic), Even then, it depends on if you have the hit to spare or not (Damn Night elves and their goat presence)

TL;DR
    Understandable to be mad, but losing a trinket to an alt isn't a cloth vs leather issue. However, its up to the guild on those issues and if you don't like it, you should leave anyway.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your attitude is probably what did it but I do agree guilds that give pieces to alts before mains is frakking retarded no matter what armor type. Alt was probably a off, leaders or pet/friend of them I'm guessing? If so they probably did you a solid by kicking you.
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

15+ Year Old Account
    The words you say matter not as much as the way you say them.

You definitely chose the wrong way to say them.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    no but that is how the discussion came up, and i'm as you can notice (at least the mad part) i get get pissed if things dont go fair, really pissed. also when things go 'fair enough'you wont hear me complaining i wont complain about a rl taking saro's / precious ribbon because he made the group. i do complaint when stuff like this happens

Keep crying, you are only feeding Algernon and making him stronger...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    no but that is how the discussion came up, and i'm as you can notice (at least the mad part) i get get pissed if things dont go fair, really pissed. also when things go 'fair enough'you wont hear me complaining i wont complain about a rl taking saro's / precious ribbon because he made the group. i do complaint when stuff like this happens
    Alright now I see. Get less pissed. Now that should solve everything right?

So this one time I didn't get exactly what I wanted and everyone on the internet should care because it's important for them to know about this injustice because something good will come of it and because I want everyone to know how whiney I am.

Quote Originally Posted by nethertwist View Post
    no actually your argument is not valid.
    cloth is the only armor for mage/priest/lock.
    so if you want cloth instead of leather wait till those classes got all the gear they need.
    it may be BiS for you but it's also for one of them.
    if it was my guild i wouldn't even let you roll for cloth.only as OS.
    Yeah pretty much this. How could you even start to think that you have the rights to moan and complain; throw a baby tantrum for not being able to roll on cloth. You obviously don't think like a raider from the sounds of it, "it's all mememememe screw everyone else" You can roll on leather, the mages/lock/priests cant. If it was the other way around trust me i know you would qq hard

Deleted
    Cloth for Cloth and Plate for Plate. I personally don't care if it's somebody elses BiS if I have no other options and can't return the favor of rolling on leather/mail/plate gear. And I would leave any guild who didn't use that simply because it would be impossible to gear up my character. That it gives some boomkin 10 stats more than his leather item... is not really an argument as the cloth user have no other options and it would in the light of that also be better for the raid as it would be a 50+ stat upgrade.

There's probably also more to the story of why they kicked you, as one argument never really causes a guild kick. But stirring up drama does very fast and with your post here... I think they made the right decision.