Troll Druid Flight Form?

Hey all, don't know if there is another topic, but did anyone else notice that Zen'tabra's Flight form was a bat?

/fingers crossed.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for a wind serpent actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I'm hoping for a wind serpent actually.
    That actually would be pretty BA as well.

Don't get your hopes up.

Yes I noticed this back on the PTR, and I really hope that Troll players will get a bat flight form.

Having a bird as flight form doesn't really fit well with the Darkspear trolls, to quote Wowwiki:

Darkspear trolls are often found in the company of reptiles. Their mount are raptors, they sell snakes as pets, and their shadow hunters summon cobras. According to Seer Janidi in Zabra'jin (who gives the quest Spirits of the Feralfen), the Darkspear consider the serpent to be a powerful spirit, but they disdain bird spirits as "weak, capricious, and best left to the Amani".

Ok, people were like, i bet troll druid cat equivalent will be a raptor. that didn't happen. Blizzard just slapped on tusks and troll hair on cat form and bear form and dipped it into the same stuff the original joker was dipped in to. Stop thinking forms will be any different for travel, swimming, and flight. It is going to be a bird/cat/walrus but with tusks and a new color scheme. You people are so unbelievable.

Deleted
    If u ask me a bat would fit perfectly and is more in line of the other flight forms then a wind serpent would.
    But knowing blizzard it would be too special or w/e and we will get some half assed vulture with tusks or w/e
    Thing im more curious about is the moonkin form at this point

Isnt her cat form a tiger tho? Troll tigers dont look anything like hers as far as Ive seen so they probs havent done the same flight form either

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Ok, people were like, i bet troll druid cat equivalent will be a raptor. that didn't happen. Blizzard just slapped on tusks and troll hair on cat form and bear form and dipped it into the same stuff the original joker was dipped in to. Stop thinking forms will be any different for travel, swimming, and flight. It is going to be a bird/cat/walrus but with tusks and a new color scheme. You people are so unbelievable.
    The difference is that the name Cat Form specifies a certain animal, while Flight Form has not animal in the name, so it gives them more room to do something different. However I agree that the chance of them actually giving us a bat or something like that is very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Feigr View Post
    The difference is that the name Cat Form specifies a certain animal, while Flight Form has not animal in the name, so it gives them more room to do something different. However I agree that the chance of them actually giving us a bat or something like that is very slim.
    Agreed, but it still would be sweet.

Deleted
    It will be a bird, sure of it.

Flight form will probably follow the same pattern as cat/bear: Trolls will get a bird with tusks and Worgen a bird with fangs.

While bats suit trolls very much however i dont really see them fitting Druids at all. I dont think i have ever read about a bat clan amongst the druids.

Then again i never read about a werewolf clan amongst the druids either, then bam... Origin of worgens are Druids >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Hadokhan View Post
    If u ask me a bat would fit perfectly and is more in line of the other flight forms then a wind serpent would.
    But knowing blizzard it would be too special or w/e and we will get some half assed vulture with tusks or w/e
    Thing im more curious about is the moonkin form at this point
    Chickens will all be the same chickens. It would be fun to see some new moonkin forms but if they do that, they will need to do it for tauren/nightelfs/worgen also, and I honestly think Blizz is not willing to go play that game just yet.

When they announced that trolls/worgens will have their own version of cat/bear people whined so they had to redo somewhat the tauren/nightelf cat and bear forms too.

---------- Post added 2010-09-09 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    While bats suit trolls very much however i dont really see them fitting Druids at all. I dont think i have ever read about a bat clan amongst the druids.

Then again i never read about a werewolf clan amongst the druids either, then bam... Origin of worgens are Druids >.>
    I think you're looking at the wrong angle here bud. Druids arent a clan or race...it's races that have the ability to or chose to learn that kind of ''magic''. Tauren and night elves are currently the only two races that have the ability to master nature powers so it seems trolls and worgen do so too. On the other hand, they havent mastered magic powers very well, thus can't be mages or warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    Chickens will all be the same chickens. It would be fun to see some new moonkin forms but if they do that, they will need to do it for tauren/nightelfs/worgen also, and I honestly think Blizz is not willing to go play that game just yet.

When they announced that trolls/worgens will have their own version of cat/bear people whined so they had to redo somewhat the tauren/nightelf cat and bear forms too.
    They redid tauren and nelf car/bear forms long before Cata was ever mentioned in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgi View Post
    Flight form will probably follow the same pattern as cat/bear: Trolls will get a bird with tusks and Worgen a bird with fangs.
    Imagined Bird with max sized tusks, hoping for the bat since Darkspears have assisted with several Bat related operations (Fighting back human invasion in Durotar, Also Troll Bat Riders guarding Thrallmar in Outland).
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

my vote goes for a merge of the existing flight form with a trolls head

Bats would be awesome.
    Wind serpets, meh.

If they are just birds with tusks, that would be sort of disappointing, but it really doesn't matter in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Amazingly rude trolling response!

If you thought that CAT form was going to be a RAPTOR... well you may want to take 1st raid science again.

Cat =/= Raptor sorry.
    Bear =/= Ape, Crock or any other animal
    Travel does not have to = Cat
    Flight does not have to = Bird
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.