Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am 100% confident that any news about this would make the front page.

i love all the retards who came into this thread just to say "old topic is old" makes you sound incredibly smart and in no way like a pre teen

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

My guess is that it will be the big announcement at Blizzcon this year that they have been keeping underwraps until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard could scrap the whole damn expansion and I would not care as long as they release new models. I exaggerated, but you get my point.

Deleted
    They should update everything for the first of April, and then go back to old ones.

That'd be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekx View Post
    tbh, i would rather have badass armor across the board then new models. im not saying i dont want new models, just that you will notice the armor way more often since it covers you. so that to me is a bit more of a priority.
    I get your point and I partially agree, but armor is something that is replaced over time. The model of your character is more... static is a good word to use here in terms of changes of your character perhaps? I do not see why we can't have the best of both worlds really.
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."

After it does happen, I wonder how many people are going to whine to Blizzard requesting demanding the old models back. We all know it's gonna happen!
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

what is actually left to announce at blizzcon except for a few ph models here and there there really isnt much left in beta to impleltment except for female worgen and worgen mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard have said it's on their list of "Things to do" but it's just not a priority. Shipping Cataclysm content is far more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Orokku View Post
    Blizzard has updated Garrosh/Thrall/Malfurion's Forms. They have given Ysera a new "night elven" form. Varian/Jaina have new forms as humans.
    Do we foresee the old races getting a new model in Cataclysm, a Cataclysm patch, or a future expansion?

I'm tired of muffin mit hands on my Orc.
    If anything thrall would be a base for the new orc model.

Quote Originally Posted by ryoukthebloodelf View Post
    what is actually left to announce at blizzcon except for a few ph models here and there there really isnt much left in beta to impleltment except for female worgen and worgen mounts
    The last class for Diablo III

Any new Information on the new Secret MMO they are working on.

Starcraft x-pac

.........Worgen mount?

There's some stuff
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

To be fair (and a bit pedantic...), Varian and Jaina aren't new models, just higher resolution textures.

Blizzard mentioned a while ago that updated polygons and textures for the classic races were on the back burner until they get the expansion up and running smoothly.

10+ Year Old Account
    who says they wont stealth it or blizzcon it?
    thats what im saying.

and ya...
    Old topic is old.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    They should update everything for the first of April, and then go back to old ones.

That'd be fun.
    Only if April first is Lego World of Warcraft day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    I bet 1,000$ that Blizzard would announce the release date of Cataclysm or any other games (*coughdiablo3cough*) at Blizzcon 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has updated Garrosh/Thrall/Malfurion's Forms. They have given Ysera a new "night elven" form. Varian/Jaina have new forms as humans.
    Do we foresee the old races getting a new model in Cataclysm, a Cataclysm patch, or a future expansion?

Garrosh as a base model for my orc? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    When they add new models, it will be advertised as a major expansion feature. It's not something they're just going to toss into a patch.
    I would like to direct you to NE and Tauren druid forms. A new model for druids that came in a patch ... not an expansion. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogall View Post
    Conspiracy theory: Troll bear druid has ear piercing, trolls don't.
    new models incoming. AWWW SHIII

Except femtrolls, kthx.

15+ Year Old Account

Not to be mean, but your Orc, my Night Elf and every one else's (gnome, draenai, dwarf, human, troll, undead, tauren, blood elf, worgen and/or goblin) doesn't matter as they don't progress the story forward. Centralized characters who move the story forward get these upgrades.

Sorry. :P