Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    What has been seen...

You ruined a carbear image for me
    im sorry but it was very creepy, he gave the carebear(pedo) stare!

Sunshine, you want something bear related?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

More bear images (slighty NSFW it has a sware in it, and not really wow related)

http :// www . themostawesomepageintheuniverse.com/ wp-content/ uploads/ 2009/ 08/ bear-cavalry. jpg

10+ Year Old Account

this ar some i was thinking about.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    More bear images (slighty NSFW it has a sware in it, and not really wow related)

http :// www . themostawesomepageintheuniverse.com/ wp-content/ uploads/ 2009/ 08/ bear-cavalry. jpg
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    wow very nice, smooth and peaceful.
    I like how the undead has the concerned look on his face even tho you can tell he is happy.

very very nice.

I still dont know if Lysah is a Dryad.

I refuse to post that for the sole reason that it has an AK-47 in it.

PrinceBurnzo on DeviantArt.

You may never find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I still dont know if Lysah is a Dryad.
    i would say she's like ditto of pokemon she can change into everything
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Dammit, I suffer severely from... drawer's block. It exists and it's a severe problem. It's so hard for me to think up something good to draw.
    Since I just tried a few drawings of female draenei that failed to launch (so to speak), anyone have any suggestions for something for a female draenei-related drawing?

I just tried for about half an hour to start a drawing of a draenei paladin bitch-slapping an undead, leaving a hand-shaped burn mark of course, but I just couldn't do it.

edit: it's the fucking elbows. I'm beginning to think elbows are harder to draw than feet and hands put together. If not for those damn elbows, I'd have at least gotten past the figure.

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Dammit, I suffer severely from... drawer's block. It exists and it's a severe problem. It's so hard for me to think up something good to draw.
    Since I just tried a few drawings of female draenei that failed to launch (so to speak), anyone have any suggestions for something for a female draenei-related drawing?
    Asking that on this thread may be dangerous.
    How about a Draenei riding an Elekk through some place like... Mulgore, green grassy place with a nice lake nearby, leaning sideways to swipe at some undead with a big weapon. Or something.

Yay i can link images now ^_^

by ~tseer from deviantart

a good caption would be "ITroll"
    but no the internet tough guys ruined that name QQ
    Last edited by TrixyChibi; 2010-11-04 at 09:46 PM. Reason: I stuffed up the link >.>

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    A female Draenei shaman riding a Dryad with Maievs helmet.

And no, not riding as in... you know... the perverted way.

Edit: and since you have problems with elbows, make them go YAY as in: \o/
    Omg, that's just random enough to work. Since the face is the second best part of the draenei (next to CBH, duh) I don't know about Maiev's helmet being ON the head.

Edit: but first, I dive. Back into the dark corners of this thread. I shall not return until good pictures of elbows have been found.
    Last edited by dpm5075; 2010-11-04 at 09:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Omg, that's just random enough to work. Since the face is the second best part of the draenei (next to CBH, duh) I don't know about Maiev's helmet being ON the head.

Edit: but first, I dive. Back into the dark corners of this thread. I shall not return until good pictures of elbows have been found.
    Make the elbows on FIRE like exploding KNEES

Exactly. That shaman T2 one is like... one of my favorite draenei pics. Damn elbows. Robes for the win?

Exactly. That shaman T2 one is like... one of my favorite draenei pics. Damn elbows. Robes for the win?
    yeah robes/gauntlets(elbow length) make elbows easy(er) also drawing undead resolves that issue.
    alternatively if you need to draw elbows, you can make them have the elbows not show, like having their elbows behind their head, like they are stretching or put a shield in front of one arm :P

but as i have no drawing skill i should not really comment.

They aren't that bad until you start needing them to bend. For instance, my undead-slapping scene would've been epic, but it just started to look retarded when I tried to put the bent arms in there. Plus, having the elbow bent towards the foreground makes it impossible for some reason. Perspective is tough when you're drawing organic things.

10+ Year Old Account
    why all the bear pictures which have nothing to do with wow and egg talk and nose talk?