Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that Mortis = Emo Peter Pan
    i lol'ed

also

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I hope one day you would see that not all grown ups are like what the world is painting them as
    adults are big, perverted, stupid, ugly and they smell bad... I don't need anyone to paint them to know children are much closer to perfection than adults...

that's why I think there should be a religion with children as the focus of their cult... I'd join a cult like that... but in the meanwhile I'm an atheist...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've come to the conclusion that Mortis = Emo Peter Pan
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha sorry Mortis but i just pictures an undead teenager flying around while cutting himself and a fairy telling him how pathetic he is when he is like that. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    adults are big, perverted, stupid, ugly and they smell bad... I don't need anyone to paint them to know children are much closer to perfection than adults...

that's why I think there should be a religion with children as the focus of their cult... I'd join a cult like that... but in the meanwhile I'm an atheist...
    You actually make me lose faith in humanity

that makes me sad

meanies T, T

I'm no emo... I never cry, anyway...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that cracked me up xD

yay

10+ Year Old Account
    You still had hope in humanity?
    Well i lost over half of it after seeing what that evil british company did to Dante in DMC, but piece by piece some good news about others things got out and i regained it, but now with Mortis wish for a child cult that wants to stay like a annoying brat (like my little sister) the rest of their life now that makes me lose it again

Well i lost over half of it after seeing what that evil british company did to Dante in DMC, but piece by piece some good news about others things got out and i regained it, but now with Mortis wish for a child cult that wants to stay like a annoying brat (like my little sister) the rest of their life now that makes me lose it again
    so much emo in this thread lol, its meant to be about art >.>

10+ Year Old Account

nn guys
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    so much emo in this thread lol, its meant to be about art >.>
    Tell that to Mortis he is the one hating himself.

you need to try gaining more faith on your little sister...

you know... children can be as sweet as a good piece of stawberry pie... what you need for it is to have a good relationship with them... for that you need:

-patience
    -kindness
    -knowledge

don't lose your patience if she wants something and is bothering you for it or if she says something you find stupid... be kind and help her with her stuff... pass some of your free time playing with her (it doesn't have to be playing with dolls... find something you both will like to do together)... teach her stuff... do magic tricks (children love magic tricks... that's an universal truth)... share your stuff with her... you'll see how good it will feel...

you may even completely forget about your same age friends...

Deleted
    Amazing work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    you need to try gaining more faith on your little sister...

you know... children can be as sweet as a good piece of stawberry pie... what you need for it is to have a good relationship with them... for that you need:

-patience
    -kindness
    -knowledge

don't lose your patience if she wants something and is bothering you for it or if she says something you find stupid... be kind and help her with her stuff... pass some of your free time playing with her (it doesn't have to be playing with dolls... find something you both will like to do together)... teach her stuff... do magic tricks (children love magic tricks... that's an universal truth)... share your stuff with her... you'll see how good it will feel...

you may even completely forget about your same age friends...
    First of my little sister hates everything that is computer games like WoW, RPG, other MMORPG, strategy and that stuff. She is blond.. like real blond, she is damn arrogant, she does not care about any other than herself, we have nothing in common other than being family. So well she is just annoying.

Man i'm sorry Mortis.. but this is... yeah.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- TT , TT

just because something feels good doesn't mean it involves sex Ò. Ó

what the sigh, "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

10+ Year Old Account
    No but sharing your stuff with her and thus making it feel good sounds pervy to my pervy mind >.<
    Just stop it think of how my hyper active imagination brain will react.. i'm soon dead!

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    what the sigh, "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."
    Taken care of.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would defiantly hug that cat form xJ

First of my little sister hates everything that is computer games like WoW, RPG, other MMORPG, strategy and that stuff. She is blond.. like real blond, she is damn arrogant, she does not care about any other than herself, we have nothing in common other than being family. So well she is just annoying.
    man... no kid is completely bad... just try being with her... you don't have to make her play computer games, you know???

but if you two become real close siblings, she may give it a try...

the first thing you should try doing is showing you care about her... she'll probably feel confused and be meanier to you, but if you don't give up, she'll probably soften...

do some favors to her, take her side if you see her discussing with someone... if she goes bad at school, try helping her (and DON'T make fun of her, for god's sake)...

you don't have to spoil her... just try being her friend...