10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinvol View Post
    /pat
    They bully because they're jealous that you're "the eye" and they aren't.
    i'm not jealous i gave him that nickname

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    catholics only... and they can't marry either...

kinda sad that the guys who get people married can't marry themselves....
    It is because the Catholic church expects god to be the center of your universe, So do women so trying to mix the two is like mixing oil and water.

Old school belief of many religions is that women were a roadblock between you and god, while at the same time being the embodiment of sin however they were a necessary evil for procreation and to test a mans faith and even sometimes his loyalty to god

Kind of makes you wonder about religion especially the ones that claimed everybody was born with sin because they were the offspring of sinful creatures.

When looking at religious text and the story of Lilith which was purposely left out of the bible one can see the foundation for such a belief, not that you would have to look very hard in modern society to convince yourself of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Why would I bully you, my lovely little Mortis?
    no idea, but you do...

Because... you are?

X3
    remember??? T. T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jinvol View Post
    I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    When looking at religious text and the story of Lilith which was purposely left out of the bible one can see the foundation for such a belief, not that you would have to look very hard in modern society to convince yourself of it.
    I don't know anthing about this lilith who's adam's first wife...

I know lilith from darksktalkers though... my favorite character on that game X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The Draenei on the last page reminded me of something. I thought that I would post Mortis's favourite piece of art... ever. I actually visited the artist's page, and found worse, but I'll refrain.

Don't you just love that shading!

my eyes!!! they BURN!!! I... NEED... TO PUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH*

oh well... I'm back... where was I??? oh...

MY EYEEEEEES!!! THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!! [...]

10+ Year Old Account
    same art as i've posted before but now coloured in

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I don't know anthing about this lilith who's adam's first wife...

I know lilith from darksktalkers though... my favorite character on that game X3
    Well in the story she defied god by refusing to obey Adam and was turned into a demon (later described as the first Succubus)
    Depending which story you read is it also said that she was the serpent who convinced Eve to give Adam the apple so that Adam would fall out of gods favor proving he was no better than her.

I think one of the stories even go's as far to say that She deceived Cane or one of his offspring into breeding with her. (not sure if this was before or after he killed his brother)

In short she could of very well been behind the Sins of Adam and his sons, even more astoundingly if she did indeed breed with Cane her genetics/natural wickedness would of been passed down through the generations and would appear more prominent in the females of the human race.

see elyaan??? your hidden desires made curse's servers puke as well, resulting in that damn error screen...

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]

but nothing is better then

ghostcrawler

@mortis, my mmo champ didn't had an error
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

see elyaan??? your hidden desires made curse's servers puke as well, resulting in that damn error screen...
    I feed upon your tears, and those of Dornaa and Salandria.

They sustain me... Mortis Darkskull...

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    [/COLOR]

but nothing is better then

ghostcrawler

@mortis, my mmo champ didn't had an error
    it didn't take long... about 1 or 2 minutes... which proves it wasn't a flaw on the system or broken hardware... the site was just grossed out with that pic lol

---------- Post added 2010-11-10 at 05:51 PM ----------

I feed upon your tears, and those of Dornaa and Salandria.

They sustain me... Mortis Darkskull...
    I'm not important... but do you know what happens to people who enjoy the suffering of kids???

instead of getting presents from santa claus, they get their souls eaten by sandy claws...

10+ Year Old Account
    it didn't take long... about 1 or 2 minutes... which proves it wasn't a flaw on the system or broken hardware... the site was just grossed out with that pic lol

---------- Post added 2010-11-10 at 05:51 PM ----------

I'm not important... but do you know what happens to people who enjoy the suffering of kids???

instead of getting presents from santa claus, they get their souls eaten by sandy claws...
    Or they just become sad people later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Or they just become sad people later in life.
    anyway, bad things happen...

10+ Year Old Account

moar art!
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

You're not a child, but you're definetly the one I like to see suffer the most.

Some art:

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    but nothing is better then ghostcrawler
    lmao. I could play with this page all day.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

You're not a child, but you're definetly the one I like to see suffer the most.
    such a meanie T, T

I hope you catch a plane with adults only in it, this plane has problems, crash and you're the only survivor just so as you can die from hunger, alone in a hostile enviromment...