YAY im a crappy photoshop goblin :P

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished this today.. ;o; Kind of rushed the rest of it because I have no patience... might add a background later. we'll see.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7266/proxtempt.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i'm not 100% sure if it still counts as Fan art but with the current Elemental invasion going on i just couldn't resist making the pic. I decided to post it here figuring it does count in some way but i figured it would be seen for a bit if it wasn't.

O.o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    Well i'm not 100% sure if it still counts as Fan art but with the current Elemental invasion going on i just couldn't resist making the pic. I decided to post it here figuring it does count in some way but i figured it would be seen for a bit if it wasn't.
    *snip*
    Kinda clever, but im not sure its right for this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Kinda clever, but im not sure its right for this thread.
    True. Wasn't sure where else to post it at the moment. still trying to work on other stuff but wanted to at least post something in the mean time. Figured i'd post it and see what people said anyway though.
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    Finally finished this today.. ;o; Kind of rushed the rest of it because I have no patience... might add a background later. we'll see.

Excellent piece <3

I do believe the is the first time I've seen another fellow Bloodscalp - US player on these forums. :O

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

I Like this thread

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathaenia View Post
    Excellent piece <3

I do believe the is the first time I've seen another fellow Bloodscalp - US player on these forums. :O
    Thanks!

Been a long time lurker. The draw your toon with the stick template thread made me finally sign up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick Sketch I decided to do of my Ret paladin.Grand marshal armor and Sulfuras. Feedback Appreciated :P

Wow what happened to this thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i can't completely agree with that.
    1) "sex sells" doesn't stop to be true when an artist has become famous. as long as there are people who don't know him/her, it will always be a factor of (even more) success. that doesn't mean it's "needed".
    2) making a person look "good" actually is a big factor of quality. drawing a somewhat realistic face that looks really cute or beautiful isn't the same as drawing any somewhat realistic face. not every one who draws ugly people is a bad artist of course, but drawing truly cute, beautiful, sexy, whatsoever people needs a lot of talent and practise (well, at least if you don't think of every pic that shows a nipple as "sexy" of course).
    I never said that it is easy to draw something that is actually cute and/or sexy, i know for a fact that it isn't. Just drawing a character with big boobs doesn't make it look sexy (just an example), but thats a different story

What i wanted to say was, that it would be refreshing to see less Pictures with Bikini Armor, regardless of the Quality, because we've seen it a hundred of times and it's not that creative anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Quick Sketch I decided to do of my Ret paladin.Grand marshal armor and Sulfuras. Feedback Appreciated :P
    Maybe you could draw his right Arm holding the weapon, because it looks a little bit off with the Cape in front of it.
    How are you going to color it?

Deleted
    Sooo, i've been messing around with CopperBot lineart... Colored in about an hour with GIMP...

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by mmocc33a037dee; 2010-11-16 at 02:13 PM.

Ah man, I'm working on a fan art of my main now and it's going surprisingly well. We'll see how it ends up, and by that I mean I will actually upload it so you can see!

In the meantime here is some more from the guy who did the outstanding "Captive Night Elf" piece. He's called Jarett Walen, I figure I should drop that in here, and this art is from his personnal site which I will selfishly withhold so I can continue to post his art .

These two are a progression and, again, I love the art!

Level 20 Shaman:

Level 80 Shaman, Hand of A'dal, Death's Demise,The Light of Dawn et cetera.
    Last edited by Sanctity; 2010-11-16 at 02:26 PM.
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

Nice thread!
    I love Draenei art.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    ^Cheers on the Draenei.
    Me too!
    Awesome.

This picture would be a good signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure its been posted before, but it still a good picture.

Last edited by Zoma; 2010-11-16 at 04:49 PM. Reason: forgot to add picture /facepalm

I have an idea of how to make it into a nice signature but sadly I won't be able to do it until 17 pm tomorrow :<
    Ok, thats good to hear, that you have an idea.

I gave it a try, but it's not that good.

Can't post images yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    I'm going to post that for you, it looks brilliant ^_^

By Strawberry-cyanide
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And I'm leaving this picture in the quote because I think I'm in love 0.o
    Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Very good, though the Eagle's head on the shoulder looks too... round. Needs to be streamlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    In the meantime here is some more from the guy who did the outstanding "Captive Night Elf" piece. He's called Jarett Walen, I figure I should drop that in here, and this art is from his personnal site which I will selfishly withhold so I can continue to post his art .
    Level 20 Shaman:
    Level 80 Shaman, Hand of A'dal, Death's Demise,The Light of Dawn et cetera.
    Ahh nice sketchy style, and done well =]
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    I'm sure its been posted before, but it still a good picture.
    You can tell they aren't trying to kill the elemental, they are just trying to get round it to kill each other =P
    The elemental thing is actually a peace keeper who is trying to get them to behave ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice coloring job Hasgart. I'm so stoked to get some new artwork up in a few months. I have another pressing art project in the works right now but I need to do an image of my old guildmates.