Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I don't want it...

my brain is damaged because of it

And you with force choking, many innocent people would have died
    innocent people???? noooooo...

I'd only kill people who do bad things to children... and to force my way through the government and become the supreme ruler of the world... just that...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Supreme ruler of the world with nothing but force choke? Good luck with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    innocent people???? noooooo...

I'd only kill people who do bad things to children... and to force my way through the government and become the supreme ruler of the world... just that...
    exactly you as a supreme ruler would end with only children left and then they died when they got older because they got older and then you are left alone and took suicide. No more world and it is all because of you and your strange thinking ways.... no offense

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Supreme ruler of the world with nothing but force choke? Good luck with that.
    easy as pie if the force choking is strong enough... all I have to do is to force choke all the global leaders till they give me the world... and if people try to kill me, I'd just force chike their weapons making them explode...

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 08:44 PM ----------

exactly you as a supreme ruler would end with only children left and then they died when they got older because they got older and then you are left alone and took suicide. No more world and it is all because of you and your strange thinking ways.... no offense
    nah... I wouldn't exterminate the adults... they'd be my children factories X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    easy as pie if the force choking is strong enough... all I have to do is to force choke all the global leaders till they give me the world... and if people try to kill me, I'd just force chike their weapons making them explode...
    But how do you force choke that which doesn't breathe?

*Runebladed dead*

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 08:44 PM ----------

You are sick and that "Empire" would fall quickly with a revolution that the children would create after they learned that you would kill them when they grew older. TAKE THAT EVIL MORTIS!!

Deleted
    Two words:

Chaotic. Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    But how do you force choke that which doesn't breathe?

*Runebladed dead*
    force choking isn't about interruptio=ng the flow of air... it's all about using the force to squease something... normally, someone's throat... but it can be done on anything....

Deleted
    force choking isn't about interruptio=ng the flow of air... it's all about using the force to squease something... normally, someone's throat... but it can be done on anything....
    Still, doesn't work on death knights due to their anti-magic abilities and the fact that they don't have all that many vital signs.

You are sick and that "Empire" would fall quickly with a revolution that the children would create after they learned that you would kill them when they grew older. TAKE THAT EVIL MORTIS!!
    I said I wouldn't kill the adults...

adults are very i8mportant on a child loving utopia since children aren't made by themselves...

10+ Year Old Account

adults are very i8mportant on a child loving utopia since children aren't made by themselves...
    But you would use them in a way which they could just been dead anyway, being breeding animals is not a GOOD life. Sorry Mortis the revolution would happen and when it would come i would laugh right up in your face. Technically this is if you had some other jedi powers which you don't have atm so we will never know

If you don't kill adults, then what's left to kill?

...children? This is getting quite paradoxical.

Deleted

So, you'd have an 'utopia' for children, never letting them see their parents, never letting them experience the love of or towards anyone but their leader, treating people as cattle...

Now where have I heard that one before? *cough cough* 1984 *cough cough*

10+ Year Old Account

Teens and the elderly

10+ Year Old Account
    Some new signatures, because I was bored today:

Three cheers for model viewer! Both were made with its aid :-) But blech...I need to fix Zandrys' mouth; looks goofy.

on a side note, I wonder if anyone watched my video about the insanely hard fight against omega on megaman zx...

on a side side note, I'll go back to being usefull to this thread next week X3

Needs more art and/or better jedi powers.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

I wouyldn't kill anyone (besides people who hurt children)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    So, you'd have an 'utopia' for children, never letting them see their parents, never letting them experience the love of or towards anyone but their leader, treating people as cattle...

Now where have I heard that one before? *cough cough* 1984 *cough cough*
    hey, they could love each other as well... we'd be a big and happy family X3

Deleted
    hey, they could love each other as well... we'd be a big and happy family X3
    Until someone found out that after a certain age you encorporate them into the machine that makes the 'utopia' possible, and that it's a miserable existence.

Paying for what, 15 years of hedonism through 40-60 years of utter slavery? No thanks. At least in the current system I'm not constantly watched for signs of becoming too adult for my own good.

10+ Year Old Account
    heh funny I was going to do a Deathy here soon...stupid works keeping me busy tho...LESS CHILD JEDI DEATH GRIP IMO!