1. #8661
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Because the weight of the breasts is disfiguring her spine.
    but why did she chose that humanoid form then?
    *sighs*
    girls...
    *shakes head*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    But there weren't Draenei shamans back on Argus D: Nobundo was the first, and that was back on Draenor, where there were wolves.
    of course the shamanism is relatively new for the draenei, but the ghost wolf concept is still about getting one with spirits and nature after all. so for draenei who have been living on argus, the manifestation would probably be something from their homeworld (although most draenei aren't that old). same goes for draenei druids.

    @_@

  2. #8662
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    draenei.. priest.. girls...
    *drools*

    @_@

  3. #8663
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Looks more like a shaman to me.
    You know, lightning and stuff?
    1) she's wearing clo.... *drools*... oh uhm, yeah, cloth armor.
    2) the piece is named "the healing spell", so i guess it's supposed to be holy light rather than electric lightning, although it looks like a mix of both.

    @_@

  4. #8664
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Defibrilator?
    maybe, but she looks more like a jewelcrafter and alchemist too me.
    either way, she's draenei and she's hot.. what more do you need? <3


    edit:
    "the healing spell" just reminded me of "the healing pants" xD
    Last edited by Sy; 2011-01-14 at 11:45 AM.

    @_@

  5. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

    i feel with you..

    but yeah, why is she crying? :/

    Well.. It looks like she's actually getting ready to cast an offensive spell , meaning to kill.. She absolutely hates killing ,but will if she is forced to. Even so, she's sorrowful while doing so..

    I think that's why.

    ---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 09:16 AM ----------

    I like the shaman picture, however I think it would look better if the background was darker. It would not only set off the character more, but the spells would be more vivid..

  6. #8666
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranela View Post
    Well.. It looks like she's actually getting ready to cast an offensive spell , meaning to kill.. She absolutely hates killing ,but will if she is forced to. Even so, she's sorrowful while doing so..
    sounds like a reasonable explanation :/
    I like the shaman picture
    you're not talking about the draenei priest, are you? :P

    @_@

  7. #8667
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    maybe, but she looks more like a jewelcrafter and alchemist too me.
    either way, she's draenei and she's hot.. what more do you need? <3


    edit:
    "the healing spell" just reminded me of "the healing pants" xD
    What a coincidence, that song have been stuck in my head for over a week now

    and i have not seen it in like over a year xD
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  8. #8668
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    What a coincidence
    yeah, sure, what a coincidence! i'm totally not controlling the unconscious thoughts of the S.O.C.U.T.E. staff not at all.

    but honestly, funny coincidence^^
    and even the way i thought of the song was strange enough, i suddenly had this this voice in my head.. "the healing pants?! (the healing pants..) the healing pants?! (the healing pants..)". took me a while to even remember where it came from xD

    @_@

  9. #8669
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yeah, sure, what a coincidence! i'm totally not controlling the unconscious thoughts of the S.O.C.U.T.E. staff not at all.

    but honestly, funny coincidence^^
    and even the way i thought of the song was strange enough, i suddenly had this this voice in my head.. "the healing pants?! (the healing pants..) the healing pants?! (the healing pants..)". took me a while to even remember where it came from xD
    Aren't the project over? did not the lack of souls bankrupt us?

    and yeah i always have that voice in my head, though it can say different things from time to time
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  10. #8670

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sounds like a reasonable explanation :/

    you're not talking about the draenei priest, are you? :P
    LOL, oop.. yeah. 7 hours sleep over past 3 days, makes me a little fuzzy. I guess I had shaman stuck in my head for some reason. Still very pretty. I dunno, when I think of Priest I see flowing robes like the Avatar set .

  11. #8671
    Yay, it's nice to see the Thread come back to life again!

    We need more Art.

    Hm, now i've got 10 Posts, maybe i can finally post some pictures myself.

    Edit:

    Woho. So here are two Pictures i made:
    This one is from 2008, i don't like some parts of it anymore. Maybe i will redraw it someday.


    And my latest. I was to lazy to use references for the Armor, so i designed one myself.
    Last edited by Juniel; 2011-01-14 at 04:47 PM.

  12. #8672
    I like your painting style, Juniel

  13. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    1) she's wearing clo.... *drools*... oh uhm, yeah, cloth armor.
    2) the piece is named "the healing spell", so i guess it's supposed to be holy light rather than electric lightning, although it looks like a mix of both.
    I agree with ya on the drooling part for tha picture.. im just gonna keep my cool and try not to.. *drool*
    I may be defeated someday.. by someone.... but it wont be today, nor by you!

  14. #8674
    Bloodsail Admiral Failmuffins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,149
    I just 'finished' this drawing tonight. It could use some more refinement, but I've been working on it on-and-off for several months, and I'm a bit tired of it xD.


  15. #8675
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,383
    Woah, lingerie, me like.

  16. #8676
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Aren't the project over? did not the lack of souls bankrupt us?
    i still have more than enough souls, it's just going very slowly atm :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranela View Post
    I guess I had shaman stuck in my head for some reason.
    well, i was actually just arguing with Dalliah if it really is a priest, so i might forgive you

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniel View Post
    Woho. So here are two Pictures i made:
    wow, great art! o.O

    Quote Originally Posted by rallyhn View Post
    I agree with ya on the drooling part for tha picture.. im just gonna keep my cool and try not to.. *drool*
    i gave up trying not to drool when it comes to draenei girls a long time ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Woah, lingerie, me like.
    agreed, and i love her expression
    although i'd prefer smaller boobs! (yeah, that topic never gets old)


    edit:
    wooh, page 500!

    @_@

  17. #8677
    High Overlord Ainariela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    161
    The Alextrasza is very nice, good job Summerdrake

  18. #8678
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Lakeshire by Windy.
    [IMG] art[/IMG]

    Blood DK by Axitong.
    [IMG] art /IMG]
    The Lakeshire picture is amazing :O
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  19. #8679
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Blood DK by Axitong.
    sexy blood dks! <3

    @_@

  20. #8680
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    The Lakeshire picture is amazing :O
    I second this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •