nah that would be way to easy.

found it already tho. so easy and still i forgot it /facepalm

talking bout dreaneis:
    *can't find the picture :/*

in real beefmeal

Loving this Thread !

i don't know how to Draw But.. i did this :
    Last edited by Aqil; 2011-01-17 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Fix
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    The problem is he had nothing to do with Med'an
    I actually spoke with Knaak regarding characters storyline, etc at Blizzcon 2009 and 2010. He actually has little control over the story, characters, etc. Blizzard has him on a very very short leash . I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He's extremely nice , loves to talk with people, and answers as many questions as Blizzard will allow him to. His work isn't THAT bad.. I admit the one shot characters can be a bit annoying.. but I do love Broxigar

This is the best Thread in the whole World. AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranela View Post
    I actually spoke with Knaak regarding characters storyline, etc at Blizzcon 2009 and 2010. He actually has little control over the story, characters, etc. Blizzard has him on a very very short leash . I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He's extremely nice , loves to talk with people, and answers as many questions as Blizzard will allow him to. His work isn't THAT bad.. I admit the one shot characters can be a bit annoying.. but I do love Broxigar
    He might be a great person but his stories are very exaggerated to say the least. The over powering like Rhonin and his encounter with Deathwing. More than likely Metzen getting a litttttle carried away (his old is showing, jk) as he's the one in charge with the lore itself. Yet at the same time they work in teams soooo /shrug. Never saw Knaak at either Blizzcons. I saw Golden in 09. Maybe I was unlucky I did miss quite a bit.
    As for art I'm almost finished with another piece soooo yay! Moar arts...soon.

niceeeee........

I've kind of missed this whole Med'an thing so who is he? Some annoying godlike "multi-class" character? That's how I understood it :|

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    I've kind of missed this whole Med'an thing so who is he? Some annoying godlike "multi-class" character? That's how I understood it :|
    Preeeeeetty much. http://www.wowpedia.org/Med'an

Human, orc, and draenei all into one. Has the abilities of a shaman, mage, and a paladin. Story is pretty cheesy. Least to me, perhaps I'm just too picky.

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    yeah, he is shaman, mage and paladin at the same time. he had a human father (Medivh) and a half-orc, half-draenei mother (Garona).
    he is also the current guardian of tirisfal, after just two years of training or the like.

he seems to be jumped out of a very poorly written fighting-shounen (anime) :P

Last edited by Sy; 2011-01-17 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    he seems to be jumped out of a very poorly written fighting-shounen (anime) :P
    Ooooh, yeah he did. Totally agree with that, hehe

Well Metzen do seem to love overpowered heroes just as much as Knaak

Amazing images
    Thank you Greekissexy for the amazing signature!
    "Death comes to us all. Press me again, and you shall find yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Ooooh, yeah he did. Totally agree with that, hehe
    god, i hate fighting shounen....^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    Loving this Thread !
    well, who doesn't?^^
    i don't know how to Draw But.. i did this :
    you apparently don't need to know how to draw, in order to create art!
    very nice.

Yay! I can finally post! I'm going to try to avoid stuff that's been posted, but with 500 pages plus, its hard to recall..

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 10:32 AM ----------

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p...nart/SShye.jpg

Sorry, I haven't figured out how to do thumbs here yet.. ;/
    Last edited by Aranela; 2011-01-17 at 03:33 PM.

I want me a pally like that :3 I like that last one with the draenei. It's different. Don't see very many professions in progress. Could be wrong.

Yeah, I like finding "real life" art, which gives characters more of a depth about them. The paly one is one of my favs, it has both a sense of hope AND doom at the same time..

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 10:43 AM ----------

and my current wallpaper

Yeah, I like finding "real life" art, which gives characters more of a depth about them. The paly one is one of my favs, it has both a sense of hope AND doom at the same time..
    Noticed a trend I've been seeing with (wow) paladins in character development in fanart but mostly in fanfiction is that they're all pansies. I like that particular piece because it shows the paladin the way they should be. Valiant. They lead, they give strength where there was once weakness. DnD could have greatly influenced my personal beliefs on what a paladin should be but if there's anything they stand for what they believe in, they stand for the people, to stand where others would coward. Not some sissy b--ch that has a childish attitude.

*points to the dragon wallpaper* I'll never look at that daily the same again