'Kay, I got somewhat inspired by this thread and decided to give drawing something up a try.
    Here's the result.

---------- Post added 2011-09-03 at 10:35 PM ----------

And I'm now tryin' to draw up her in a mix of the Cenarion and Stormrage sets. This is hard :P
    Friend Code: 2938-7155-7132

I see some Human Female Paladins, guess i'll contribute mine too.

http://nyuunzi.deviantart.com/
    I draw stuff.
    Nyuun
    --Www.ScrubBusters.com-- Recruiting exceptional players.

This is the process for this:
    http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/art...rait-256366638

Please note: I didn't include the 'background' in this because it would be just too much. These aren't even all of the layers. Some of the layers you see here are actually merged to prevent this thing from being 30+ pictures long. There's nothing BIG missing or merged, just things that went together, like eye details and shadow details.

Brush Pack used: http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My...Pack-118954791
    Brushes used:
    1.Standard Painting Brush
    2.Detailing Painting Brush
    3.Texture Brush
    4.Hair Brush
    Note: I use adonihs' brushes for pretty much all of my paintings since they're like an upgrade of the default CS4 brushes. They run so smoothly too, something very hard for me to come across.

PLEASE, PLEASE NOTE: Yes, her eyes are supposed to be huge. Like, 'slow-loris' huge.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-09-04 at 12:06 AM.

cant believe i just found this thread and now 3 hours of looking has gone by
    Some really amazing stuff, I really have to commend the stonemother pic simply because I never found her sexy before seeing that lol 0_o And my goodness all the Alexstrazas, I need a shower..
    One slight problem with some peoples pictures which I see ALOT here and all over deviant art: Everyone seems to have a wonderful grasp of toning, light and colors in photoshop and that's great, but for a reason that escapes me some people decide to put all that effort of photoshopping on top of a wonky scan or a line drawing that wasn't properly done. If you're going to spend so much time getting the colors and mood right in photoshop pleaasseee take 5 more minutes looking at your line drawing and realize that your character has a wonky head/one limbs longer etc etc. I'm not going to criticize anyone in particular because all the pictures are great and it seems cruel to pin point individuals, just a hopefully helpful criticism in general for everyone the next time they start scanning in the line drawing. ^^
    And no Im not and expert and my artwork is the level of a 10 yr olds (im being optimistic here) but it doesn't really take an expert to figure out what part of the drawing you should spend more time on ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    cant believe i just found this thread and now 3 hours of looking has gone by
    Some really amazing stuff, I really have to commend the stonemother pic simply because I never found her sexy before seeing that lol 0_o And my goodness all the Alexstrazas, I need a shower..
    One slight problem with some peoples pictures which I see ALOT here and all over deviant art: Everyone seems to have a wonderful grasp of toning, light and colors in photoshop and that's great, but for a reason that escapes me some people decide to put all that effort of photoshopping on top of a wonky scan or a line drawing that wasn't properly done. If you're going to spend so much time getting the colors and mood right in photoshop pleaasseee take 5 more minutes looking at your line drawing and realize that your character has a wonky head/one limbs longer etc etc. I'm not going to criticize anyone in particular because all the pictures are great and it seems cruel to pin point individuals, just a hopefully helpful criticism in general for everyone the next time they start scanning in the line drawing. ^^
    And no Im not and expert and my artwork is the level of a 10 yr olds (im being optimistic here) but it doesn't really take an expert to figure out what part of the drawing you should spend more time on ^_^

I know you're not pinpointing, but I tend to have quite a few people make comments about my images of my "northern draenei" because of the eyes. So yes, her eyes are supposed to be huge and slow-loris like.

Just in case your wondering.

It's my bad really. In some of my paintings I really should put notes saying "YES, the character's anatomy is supposed to be this way," since I get questioned a bit.

Hey nono Rachel your picture was uploaded whilst I was typing that I didn't even see your picture and it wasn't aimed at you whatsoever. A style of drawing like yours is perfectly fine. (and in fact very stunning looking) I'm really only talking about people who draw a character with one normal arm and one arm thats a mile long then spend 5 hours photoshopping in the perfect colors. I'll try to find a random example not from here.
    Last edited by pocky_rin; 2011-09-04 at 12:20 AM.

Hey nono Rachel your picture was uploaded whilst I was typing that I didn't even see your picture and it wasn't aimed at you whatsoever. A style of drawing like yours is perfectly fine. (and in fact very stunning looking) I'm really only talking about people who draw a character with one normal arm and one arm thats a mile long then spend 5 hours photoshopping in the perfect colors. I'll try to find a random example not from here.
    Ah, okay.

I just thought to mention it because I've had quite a few people IRL say "LOL THAT SUCKS, YOU MADE THE EYES/ARMS TOO BIG/LONG!" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post

*bookmarks*

(Also, I'm willing to draw Forsaken if I'm commissioned for it ((I might even decline the piece depending on what is requested)), but I quite seriously hate the race. I hate what they've done. I hate their queen. When I leveled a goblin, I did the old Southshore quest area, and ended up moving to another zone because the quests made me very sick to my stomach. And before anyone flips out, I don't hate anyone that plays the race, nor do I judge them if they love it. It's just a personal taste of mine. I will never draw a Forsaken as a personal art piece unless it involves any sort of RP or patch in game.)
    Ill give you 1 internet hug as a commission :P

And I laughed hysterically at the Blight nuked Southshore and the quests bc that's where I got camped the most as a lowbie by allys, and that's where I went to terrorize allys at max level the most... Good to see Forsaken finally won in the end :P

Annyyhow keep up the good work! Yours is some of my favorite work (:

Some more fanart I have done, none of it is super new though. I love drawing cats, so all the art I do for fun in my freetime often end up with some cats in it.

Wrath of the lion king!

It would probably be best if you did find someone to make an example here then, because right now your compliments seem very .. backhanded.

To be honest, not everyone here dedicates their life to the art stuff, and only do it for fun. I'm sorry if I'm assuming your comments have been rude, but they are coming off that way.

I mean, there's a way to critique a person without coming off as super rude.. If you talk to the person you're trying to "talk about" you might come off as less .. eh, I don't know the word to really say.
    Last edited by Immamoonkin; 2011-09-05 at 03:20 AM.

TBC was wonderful. It had so many new areas, feelings and models. I think I will need to visit some places

All linked from http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/artwork/wow-bc

Actually I was trying to find decently geared females, but blizzard seems to be supporting “boob-art”. -_-
    Last edited by Iryne; 2011-09-09 at 08:47 PM.

Looking for an fan art that I've seen here before on mmo-champion but can't find it anymore.

It's an picture on 2 undeads, 1 male and 1 female and the male undead is an warlock with his felhunter beside him. Anyone know where i can find that picture?

Another batch of atcs that I've finished -

http://kayley.deviantart.com - My DA

I haven't drawn in ages, especially digitally, but today I had a sudden urge to grab my tablet and started drawing.. My "old" main popped up after a quick doodle-session! I'm actually very pleased with the picture, considering I haven't even touched my drawing tablet for well over a year now. I still suck at drawing hair but hey, as long as I'm happy with the result. :3

“When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.” | Sig by Shyama <3

Honestly, I want to give a big thanks to Rachel - who you all know, of course! - for inspiring me so much. I've been a huuuge fan of her artwork for ages, and after a (very) long period of not being able to draw due to no inspiration, she helped me - though perhaps without herself realising - to get back into art.

I chose to draw a Draenei because I am not only in love with the race, but also the ideas Rachel has created - as well as things I've pondered myself.
    I've always viewed the Draenei as a very 'exotic' race - bellydancing, tents, airy clothing, etc. Even though this doesn't necessarily reflect the same in-game, I imagine there's a lot of unanswered questions about the Draenei's lore, so I like to imagine that perhaps on Draenor, they had a very...desert-like landscape. Not with the traditional browns and yellows of the deserts we know - but blue, and purple. Something like Zangarmarsh, perhaps, but drier.

It's just the feeling I got off of the very race - I've never imagined them to be as 'technological' as they're shown in-game, mostly because I think it's all Naaru technologies - and even the things they use are foreign to the Draenei.

I always thought the Draenei were more 'primal' than they appear in-game - not some technologically-advanced race that could travel the universe in their crystalline ship, but...Simple desert-dwellers. And if not desert, then forest, or marsh.

Anyway, I'm working on this:

Been quite awhile since I posted here...
    Iryne, liked some of those images you found, but ya, Blizzard supports boob art over practically armored females.
    Ended up deciding to try to make my own, wasn't playing WoW during TBC so I looked at some of the different gear and art styles and threw it all together into one conglomerate piece. This will probably take a few more days to complete, depends on free time during the week and when the first Firefall Beta test starts.

But I digress, here's the work in progress of it so far... I'm going to have to change the face, frankly I'm awful at them, but practice is the best way to get better. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome, yes I know that the shown elf is not waring any single set of gear, as said earlier, its a conglomerate.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...kingelf14.png/

Personally, I really like the waist and that small piece of cloth coming off to her side, like half a mini skirt or something, just looks really nice.
    Last edited by terricon4; 2011-09-11 at 06:15 AM.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjau View Post
    worgen riding an orc
    That....is....

SO AWESOME.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Unknown artist - Rogue Deathmantle

worgen riding an orc picture
    In Soviet Russia,Mount rides you

Awesome avatar by Resentful

Done!
    Just a few reminders: I haven't drawn a full-body female figure...ever. It's always separate - like, doodling arms, or the upper body, etc. - I've never actually 'connected' it together like this. Forgive me if it's terrible.
    I haven't drawn in months, of course, so, again, please keep that in mind and forgive me if it's not amazing. ;P
    This is the version without the black patterns on her dress:
    Clicky!