1. #11181
    Keyboard Turner Metaphore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gnomeregan
    Posts
    2
    To Golden Yak: your logos are really well done and interesting

  2. #11182
    Nelfatron <3 thats so amazing i wanna see it all! XD

  3. #11183
    I thought with all the negativity surrounding Warcraft lately (with good reason) we should bring back the art thread.
    (I'm sorry if it is against the rules as this thread is a few months old, but I felt horrible if I made a new thread about same subject this already exists)

    I looked into animating some of my old art. It turned out like this! =3




    Lets share more art and get this thread back on track. I think we need to see a bit more color! =)
    If the img is too big or it doesn't animate, see it here: http://bering.deviantart.com/art/War...-Art-544733222
    Last edited by Monsterbaby; 2015-07-09 at 12:45 AM. Reason: added link :3

  4. #11184
    Immortal Golden Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    7,393
    That's awesome Monsterbaby! Reminds me of the animated splashes in League of Legend. What program did you use to animate it?

  5. #11185
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That's awesome Monsterbaby! Reminds me of the animated splashes in League of Legend. What program did you use to animate it?
    Thanks! I painted the rogue in Photoshop, I rigged it in Autodesk Maya I then rendered it and composed it in After Effects. I'm having a bit of problems with After Effects maintaining the quality, so I'm trying to work that out.

  6. #11186
    ...Did someone say 'Autodesk Maya'? I thought it's time for me to rig something up again! I made an animation system for the face of the new female night elf hd model:

    My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

  7. #11187
    High Overlord Lionwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Catalonia and Netherlands
    Posts
    123
    Hello, I do not know if it breaks the post rules. But I need help to find an artwork.
    It was a drawn about how a worgen female should look like if they were in vainilla, like old worgens: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evil...efce8.jpg.html

  8. #11188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Hello, I do not know if it breaks the post rules. But I need help to find an artwork.
    It was a drawn about how a worgen female should look like if they were in vainilla, like old worgens: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evil...efce8.jpg.html
    Have you watched this thread?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...res-as-Options!!!
    There were a lot of worgen female edits in there. Sadly some of them are gone.

    I kind of remember that Rachel Raven (hitsujifox) had quite a few pictures in that category but her deviantart gallery is pretty empty as of late.
    Seems she deleted a lot of her old stuff (very sad thing as well).

  9. #11189
    Quote Originally Posted by Theylive View Post
    New piece up of mine. Hope ya dig!

    Good god...

  10. #11190
    Herald of the Titans ReleaseDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbaby View Post
    I thought with all the negativity surrounding Warcraft lately (with good reason) we should bring back the art thread.
    (I'm sorry if it is against the rules as this thread is a few months old, but I felt horrible if I made a new thread about same subject this already exists)

    I looked into animating some of my old art. It turned out like this! =3




    Lets share more art and get this thread back on track. I think we need to see a bit more color! =)
    If the img is too big or it doesn't animate, see it here: http://bering.deviantart.com/art/War...-Art-544733222
    Thats pretty cool. How did you make it?
    There was no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  11. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Good god...
    is that oondasta? <3 won't fit on my screen

    Amazing

  12. #11192
    High Overlord Lionwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Catalonia and Netherlands
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Have you watched this thread?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...res-as-Options!!!
    There were a lot of worgen female edits in there. Sadly some of them are gone.

    I kind of remember that Rachel Raven (hitsujifox) had quite a few pictures in that category but her deviantart gallery is pretty empty as of late.
    Seems she deleted a lot of her old stuff (very sad thing as well).
    Thanks for answering,
    Yes i've been following this thread for a while, but that's the problem its very long and some images are missing :/
    That's why I'd ask if anybody knows the art or the artist.

  13. #11193
    Immortal Golden Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    7,393
    Yeah, Legion, woo!


    So jazzed for this expansion, way more than I was for WoD, and I liked WoD just fine (still do). Can't wait for this one!

  14. #11194


    Trying out wow 3D Animation What do you guys think

  15. #11195

    Post

    Is it all right if I share fanfiction here?
    I'm currently writing a story about Bolvar Fordragon as the Lich King (It's my own interpretation of the events that could unfold in the future. I slightly altered WoD's events and, as I started this long before the new expansion was announced, while I may draw inspiration from WoW: Legion, the plot will be very different).

    Blurb: Bolvar Fordragon, the Lich King, awakes from his slumber. He finds himself in a world that is different from the one he remembers with a body and power that he still hasn't grown accustomed to and in the meantime he struggles to not succumb to the spirit in the Helm of Domination. An old enemy will force him to leave the frozen throne and possibly, Northrend.


    There's a thread in the Role Playing Section here on MMO-Champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Lich-King

    Fanfiction.net link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1117543...-the-Lich-King

    DeviantART where it looks better (this is the link to the Prologue): http://daneas.deviantart.com/art/War...ogue-499822844
    [Fanfiction] Warcraft: Return of the Lich King: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Lich-King

    [Fanfiction] Overwatch: The Gentleman Thief: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...entleman-Thief

  16. #11196
    Yet more 3d animation today, this time my first episode of Login Drama:

    My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

  17. #11197
    Love that video.
    Thank Elune that there is a Spray against Paladins.

  18. #11198

    Maiev

    My newest Warcraft fan art after 4 years of none:
    Last edited by Plehnard; 2016-01-01 at 01:20 AM.

  19. #11199


    Time to get back into the swing of things. Seems the paladin spray had some unexpected side effects.
    My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

  20. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yeah, Legion, woo!


    So jazzed for this expansion, way more than I was for WoD, and I liked WoD just fine (still do). Can't wait for this one!
    Man, I truly love your stuff. That really matches Warcraft style with those vivid colors and lovely cartoony vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    My newest Warcraft fan art after 4 years of none:
    That one is beautiful. I love how tired she looks.
    I was missing your works by the way, I loved your 3D model of Night Elf Sentinel and animated avatar based on this.

    I have not much that I could post (I have big plans for future, but I'm still not ready), but I can post these two.

    1. A concept for Maiev's Archpriestess skin for Heroes of the Storm (doesn't matter that Maiev isn't in HoTS yet)


    2. A charming pair of Wretched Blood Elves:

    I would play as one. xD

    ....
    And, as a bonus, a comment for all those elves:
    Last edited by Arcane-Villain; 2016-01-25 at 12:26 PM. Reason: changing images to smaller ones
    "I have witnessed the rise and fall of empires... the birth and extinction of entire species... Over countless millennia the foolishness of mortals has remained the only constant. Your presence here confirms this."
    Loken

    ABSOLUTELY INHUMAN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •