Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    This thread confuses and Infuriates me!

... But I like the art.
    relinquish your hate...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    well... we have an uncorrupted warlock X3
    O.o we do?

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    O.o we do?
    we do...

he takes care of children and shoots dark lazer beams from his fingertips...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    we do...

he takes care of children and shoots dark lazer beams from his fingertips...
    But we also got a not so fully good one in here

He is a mad scientist living in a underwater lab near C'thun, trying to make the S.O.C.U.T.E. project real

10+ Year Old Account
    dis thread so delicious
    Off topic: Yay new avatar

Well, I don't like where the conversation is being steered, so let me once again save the thread =D

Also, I am happy. What are people depressed about? Something to do with being perverts and being old, I am not sure, but I am neither, so good times!

Anyway. 1 depressed person in this thread is too much, infecting the rest of you with depression. I don't understand how it started, but it must be quashed, like a zombie plague. So here is the perfect cure for depression:

(And lol, typing baby polar bear, the first picture you get is from a site called Gay gamer)
    But look at it, innit cute!

there's nothing bad about being perverts or zombie plagues...

the reason people are depressed is the same reason why men do everything they do, from working to breathing...

to get women...

the reason people are depressed is the same reason why men do everything they do, from working to breathing...

to get women...
    Basically: I'm depressed because I cant get one and I'm in college =/

I beg to differ with both those statements =P

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 12:47 AM ----------

And a picture of a baby polar bear doesn't cheer you up!?

Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-24 at 11:51 PM.

And a picture of a baby polar bear doesn't cheer you up!?
    I cant see the image and if I could not really.
    *Insert feelings and life story here*

I cant see the image and if I could not really.
    *Insert feelings and life story here*
    Not in this thread!
    Well.
    If you are down, considering I don't know you and would have no good advice even if I did, I can offer just one piece of advice.
    Chocolate.
    I mean, it, it just works. Every time. Go buy a few bars of chocolate, it doesn't cost much, and eat it. Watch something like Hot fuzz, Sean of the Dead, Anchorman, a decent War movie (Black Hawk down / A bridge too far are ones that come to mind) or some action movie - one of the Bonds, Die Hard, Bourne, The Transporter, while eating that chocolate. Perfect cure for a bad mood. For me...
    Oh and a Hot Chocolate works well too - Make a cup with milk, honey, sugar, melt some marshmallows and little bits of chocolate in there, maybe add a little bit of whipped cream if you like cream. Go do so!

Anyway, On topic:

So what if it's only the loading screen, it's a great piece of art!
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-10-25 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Not in this thread!
    Well.
    If you are down, considering I don't know you and would have no good advice even if I did, I can offer just one piece of advice.
    Chocolate.
    I mean, it, it just works. Every time. Go buy a few bars of chocolate, it doesn't cost much, and eat it. Watch something like Hot fuzz, Sean of the Dead, Anchorman, a decent War movie (Black Hawk down / A bridge too far are ones that come to mind) or some action movie - one of the Bonds, Die Hard, Bourne, The Transporter, while eating that chocolate. Perfect cure for a bad mood. For me...
    Oh and a Hot Chocolate works well too - Make a cup with milk, honey, sugar, melt some marshmallows and little bits of chocolate in there, maybe add a little bit of whipped cream if you like cream. Go do so!

Anyway, On topic:

So what if it's only the loading screen, it's a great piece of art!

Well I got a couple of milky ways I I'll try that

don't worry, I'm in the same situation... though the reasons might be different...

don't worry, I'm in the same situation... though the reasons might be different...
    Well in a nutshell the reason I'm depressed is the reason I joined these boards and play WoW( and video games as a whole). My outside/social life sucks ass.

Deleted
    Sean of the dead is my sort of therapy.
    Who can feel down after watching someone throw old vinyls at a zombie?!
    Sprinkle it with some chocolate as Raven suggested.
    Just made Dr Phill obsolete. Bye bye.

Well in a nutshell the reason I'm depressed is the reason I joined these boards and play WoW( and video games as a whole). My outside/social life sucks ass.
    I feel for you (I'm not being sarcastic, it sucks when you are down) but not here guys, this thread has come dangerously close to derailing a couple of times, and the last couple of pages have been getting there.

More Art:

Can someone please post some of their own stuff more? That way we can discuss things and not drift off Topic ;]

once vorack wakes up he can do it...

I'm studying... so I can't draw right now lol

Dammit you guys, not wasting your time, making me go through 60+ pages....
    (>^.^)>
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I feel for you (I'm not being sarcastic, it sucks when you are down) but not here guys, this thread has come dangerously close to derailing a couple of times, and the last couple of pages have been getting there.

More Art:

Can someone please post some of their own stuff more? That way we can discuss things and not drift off Topic ;]
    Of course, sorry.

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs28/f/20...ed_by_yapi.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...y_Sem_Jaza.jpg

If I had my drawing skills back I would draw my own.

Wow that second one is new 0.o
    Nice find.

As for your drawing skills, I would encourage you to do some... I mean, it can be frustrating when you are trying to get a sketch right and you just can't do it, but getting one right is very satisfying. I would recommend going to youtube and looking for this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley if you want to practice some drawings. He is very helpful.

And don't worry about making the occasional off topic remark about personal things, we all do it in this thread, it is friendly enough ^_^ But life stories / in depth discussions about ourselves is generally not good for a thread's health, I think.

Oh and another piece of cheering you up advice thing - Just think it could be so much worse. You could be Mortis!
    (<3)