1. #9481
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    This is so random... but does anyone have the original of this:



    Thanks. <3


    Have some random Draenei in the meanwhile:


    And an awesome Human:


    Both by GENZOMAN, my fave artist.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-04-04 at 10:00 PM.

  2. #9482
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is so random... but does anyone have the original of this:

    Sadly I can´t remember who made it so I can´t link you to any official website. I did however have it in my fanart folder so I uploaded it to Imgur.

    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  3. #9483
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sadly I can´t remember who made it so I can´t link you to any official website. I did however have it in my fanart folder so I uploaded it to Imgur.
    That's fine. Do you have a larger version though?

  4. #9484
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sadly I can´t remember who made it so I can´t link you to any official website. I did however have it in my fanart folder so I uploaded it to Imgur.
    /facepalm
    stupid me, now i remember.

    it's from the awesome yaorenwo of course! -.-' [link]

    now i know why i didn't find it on my harddrive too, i have a separate folder for his art^^

    @_@

  5. #9485
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    I love you both. Found the original:



    And this awesome piece:




  6. #9486





    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 04:56 AM.

  7. #9487
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako
    <3

    We need more new Alex fanart. I´ve seen all of it already!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    /facepalm
    stupid me, now i remember.

    it's from the awesome yaorenwo of course! -.-' [link]

    now i know why i didn't find it on my harddrive too, i have a separate folder for his art^^
    Oooo, right :P

    I was thinking that it was from him but I couldn´t be bothered to look for it :-(

    @Elyaan - Glad I helped! Altho Sy did most of the work!
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  8. #9488
    Bloodsail Admiral Failmuffins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,149


    Spent the good part of today and yesterday working on this photo-manipulation piece. It's a cropped version of a wallpaper I'm working on (not done yet).

  9. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    <3

    We need more new Alex fanart. I´ve seen all of it already!
    I've been considering cosplay, the outfit doesn't seem tooo intimidating to make.





    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 03:03 AM.

  10. #9490
    High Overlord kinreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    129
    I've been meaning to ask. so some pictures posted are Hugh. As discovered earlier, there is still a lot about computers i need to learn, but how come some of the larger pictures end up getting cropped off? If i try to widen the window or put it to max it still gets cut off by the margins of the website. so what options do i have to remedy said issue? I'm missing some Good stuff here. >.<
    O.o

  11. #9491
    For the larger pictures that get cut off, I usually right click, copy image location and paste that in the address bar.

  12. #9492
    High Overlord kinreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    For the larger pictures that get cut off, I usually right click, copy image location and paste that in the address bar.
    oh sweet it works. thx. ^^
    O.o

  13. #9493
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that is probably the hottest chibi i've ever seen....
    am i weird now? o.o
    Weirder than before? No.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that treat doesn't look very happy for some reason :/
    Looks irritated =P
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Would be hotter if it was a male in a maid costume
    0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    well, i prefer females.
    and maid costumes may be cute, but i usually prefer simple bikini-style clothing (even if not magical) :P
    Magical ones that don't work.
    \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    now i know why i didn't find it on my harddrive too, i have a separate folder for his art^^
    He's the only artist I have a separate folder for ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    I've been meaning to ask. so some pictures posted are Hugh. As discovered earlier, there is still a lot about computers i need to learn, but how come some of the larger pictures end up getting cropped off? If i try to widen the window or put it to max it still gets cut off by the margins of the website. so what options do i have to remedy said issue? I'm missing some Good stuff here. >.<
    Right click.
    Open in new tab.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayako;
    Lots of images.
    Songshine!

    As much as I love those images I'm going to have to be a pain and ask you to take most of them down, then re-upload them in later posts.
    More than like... 5 in one post (especially if they're particularly big) is a little too much.
    It also kind of detracts from the beauty of the Art because people will rush through them.

    Also for the ones that really break the screen you'll have to take them down and find smaller versions. If you send me a PM with the links to them I can happily find more suitably sized versions for you.

    I love that you went to the effort of posting them all and all of them deserve to stay in the thread, but you'll have to put them up in smaller, multiple posts. Makes it easier for the pages to load and prevents it busting the borders (both vertical and horizontal ones.)
    Sorry =[
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-05 at 02:51 AM.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  14. #9494
    oe you can just right click and open in new tab/window

  15. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    As much as I love those images I'm going to have to be a pain and ask you to take most of them down, then re-upload them in later posts.
    More than like... 5 in one post (especially if they're particularly big) is a little too much.
    It also kind of detracts from the beauty of the Art because people will rush through them.

    Also for the ones that really break the screen you'll have to take them down and find smaller versions. If you send me a PM with the links to them I can happily find more suitably sized versions for you.

    I love that you went to the effort of posting them all and all of them deserve to stay in the thread, but you'll have to put them up in smaller, multiple posts. Makes it easier for the pages to load and prevents it busting the borders (both vertical and horizontal ones.)
    Sorry =[
    Sure thing.





  16. #9496
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Sure thing.
    Thanks =D
    And if you think it will take too long to do so just give me a shout and I'll put up some of them.
    I'm off to sleep now but I'll make sure any you don't have the time to post are up first thing when I wake!
    ( Though it shouldn't take too long I hope ^_^ )
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  17. #9497




    Nope, all done here

  18. #9498
    If that DK in your last one was shot/stabbed in the chest area, nothing would stop it. The absence of armor perturbs me xD Very nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

  19. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    If that DK in your last one was shot/stabbed in the chest area, nothing would stop it. The absence of armor perturbs me xD Very nice though.
    Who needs armor when you can just be healed back up!





    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 04:53 AM.

  20. #9500
    Brewmaster Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    If that DK in your last one was shot/stabbed in the chest area, nothing would stop it. The absence of armor perturbs me xD Very nice though.
    She intends to distract her enemies with cleavage while she murders them. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •